Pat Robertson’s 2009 Prophecies

Excerpted from today’s broadcast of “The 700 Club”: watch it here: http://www.cbn.com/media/index.aspx?s=700club

In 2009: The economy will recover, a swift recovery as early as April. People will welcome socialism under Obama, nothing will stand in the way. It will be a new New Deal.

The U.S. will have less power in the world, the dollar will go down dramatically. There will be hyperinflation–$ 300/barrel oil, $ 1500/ounce for gold.

Dictators will arise. Russia will arise, form a coalition with the Middle East.

Israel is and will continue to be in “extreme crisis.”

Islam’s hold in the world will weaken.

Poverty and misery will be widespread (worldwide).

11 Responses to “Pat Robertson’s 2009 Prophecies”

1. 1 RD Jan 3rd, 2009 at 1:20 pm

Christians should support economic policies that reduce extremes of wealth and poverty. We have tens of millions of people going without health care and losing jobs thanks to years of trickle down economics. It’s time to regulate marketplace greed and guarantee a decent standard of living for every citizen. America needs another New Deal.

2. 2 Greg Jan 4th, 2009 at 12:42 am

Sounds like it will recover then crash, he’s not too clear on that. Recovery by April but when will it second part happen?

3. 3 Martin Schmaltz Jan 5th, 2009 at 6:24 pm

the economy will recover – yet dollar weaken, $300 USD/barrel oil. This is economic recovery? We know what $100/barrel did to the economy.

I do agree with expanding our outreach and that people are hungry. Now is the time for the body of Christ to rise up and manifest our King and his kingdom.

4. 4 cindy wheeles Jan 22nd, 2009 at 7:40 am

I agree with Pat that socialism will be embraced by this nation. My parents God bless them always believed that this nation would one day become a socialist nation and that the change would come from within. My Dad was a Baptist pastor. He also read a lot and kept up with world events. He has gone on to be with Jesus and I am amazed everyday at how much he was on target about things that were coming to pass for this nation.

5. 5 BOB QUINN Mar 14th, 2009 at 4:46 pm

THE GOSPEL IS THE GOSPEL BUT WHEN FALSE PROPEHCIES COME OUT BY WELL RESPECTED MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL ONE HAS TO WONDER..I BELIEVE PAT ROBERTSON IS A FALSE PROPHET. HE IS STEEPED IN HIS OWN SELF WORTH AND FEELS IT NECESSARY TO GET A “WORD” FROM GOD FOR THE POOR LESS SPIRITUAL CHRISTIANS..WELL, I AM A PROPHET AND KNOW SOME OTHER PROPHETS AND BELIEVE ME THERE IS A MESSAGE TO BE PREACHED THAT PAT HASN’T EVEN AN INKLING ABOUT.
    HIS BID FOR PRESIDENT WAS AS OFF AS OFF CAN BE AND I KNEW IT THE MINUTE I HEARD HIM SAY HE WAS RUNNING.
    THE TV CHURCH HAS SUNK TO COVETOUSNESS AND FALSE PROPHETS WHILE MAKING PLENTY OF PROFITS.
    WHEN WILL THE CHURCH GET BACK TO THE “HEART OF JESUS”
    THE FUNDAMENTAL CHURCH IS FILLED WITH PHARISEES THAT ROB THE JOY FROM THE FLOCK AND LAY HEAVY BURDENS ON THEM AND DON’T HELP AT ALL.
    JUDGEMENT AND CONDEMNATION ARE THEIR BY WORDS.
    THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE FAITH ARE WITHOUT QUESTION BUT ATTITUDES ARE ALWAYS TO BE QUESTIONED.
    LISTEN TO GOD FOR YOURSELF CHRISTIAN. YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT IN YOU AND
    “HE IS THE TEACHER” AS JESUS SAID.

6. 6 Ella Sanvictores May 6th, 2009 at 3:55 am

“Expand your Christian evangelistic outreach, this is a great time for spread of the Gospel. Many are hungry to receive Jesus. Jesus will do miracles through Christians.”

…This is a confirmation of what God has been instilling in me the past few months. He will use this crisis as an opportunity for His name to be known and praised to the ends of the earth.

It is the year of Acts 1:8, which incidentally if you add 1 8=9 …2009 is the year of Acts 1:8!

7. 7 Micheal Jul 5th, 2009 at 8:17 pm

I too am concerned for America’s future, but Robertsons’s “word” is that of a false prophet whose only real desire is line his pockets at the peoples expense. If a person wants to hear from the Lord then they themselves should be in their prayer closets. The Lord can give His word to anyone who is willing to repent and be obiedent. I do believe America’s days are numbered, God will be with those who are truly devoted to Him. All others will perish. America is in for very difficult times. The time for beinging like the world is over.

8. 8 Gerald Oct 9th, 2009 at 6:53 pm

Today is Friday, October 9th, 2009. The economy hasn’t recovered and unemployment is at 9.8%. The price of oil is $72.29 per barrel. Gold is at $1049.60 per ounce. For the first time in my 41 years conservatives are rising up against Barrack Obama’s socialist agenda and holding tea parties and speaking out against the socialized health care known as Obamacare at townhall meetings. Currently 56% of the nation is against socialized health care reform and only 36% is actually for it. The Democrats control the House of Representatives and the Senate, but they are still having trouble passing Obamacare due to the tea parties and townhall meetings. The country is in extreme debt to China. There is talk about the U.S. Dollar being replaced in the world market. I don’t know about you, but it is pretty clear to me that this prophecy is really off. Maybe Pat should give up on his yearly prophecies.

9. 9 Diane Pearce Votes for Obama Again Mar 25th, 2011 at 2:47 pm

All I know is that I am eployed at a large biotherapeutic corporation in Clayton NC and I support Barack Obama with all my being. I invite all my friends and colleagues to vote for Obama in 2012!! I LOVE YOU OBAMA

10. 10 krista Dec 29th, 2011 at 8:48 am

i guess the things he predicted have come to pass. Obama has brought in socialism, gold is at 1500 an ounce and gas hit record highs since 2009. way to go pat. wish more would listen

11. 11 Christina Jan 7th, 2012 at 7:50 pm

I am a Christian and I support President Barack Obama….He is doing an excellent job…Keep up the good work Boss……Goodbye to all the haters..they need to be PRAYING for this country and OUR President because HE IS going to be REElected!!!!Allejhua….GOd Bless all…

breaking curses and controlling powers
Jezebel spirit

— ADVERTISEMENT —

Subscribe To Full Post Feed Subscribe To Summary Feed Subscribe To Comments Feed