Spiritual Warfare Prayer: Your Secret Weapon Against Satan

The Holy Spirit has given us a powerful prayer language that we can use as a weapon against the wiles of the enemy. By Mary Alice Isleib

Are you using all the weapons in your spiritual arsenal? Many are adept at wielding the sword of the Spirit and pleading the blood of Jesus against principalities and powers. Others do spiritual warfare through walking in obedience and love. Still others dispatch ministering angels, worship or prophesy against the enemy, declaring his ultimate doom.

But Scripture teaches of another weapon that Spirit-filled believers can include in our artillery as we press in to do damage to enemy forces in the hostile clash between the kingdom of darkness and the Kingdom of Light: praying in tongues.

Seeing prayer as a part of God’s war arsenal can be difficult for some believers to grasp. Tradition teaches us that our prayers only touch God and that in order to be holy we should be quiet and still. However, the Bible declares that effective fervent prayer releases God’s power (James 5:16). When we pray, we are permitted by Scripture to be fervent (passionate, bold, expressive, free, demonstrative, intense, and the like). When we pray along these lines, God’s power is then made available to work in three spiritual levels.

First of all, that prayer power works in the highest heaven where God is; it engages all He is and all He has promised. Secondly, that power is released against the demonic strongholds of the principalities and powers in the “second heaven” (the atmosphere from terra firma to the starting place of God’s domain in the third heaven). Finally, the power of God is released in the physical realm to work in and through human beings. The enemy can and indeed does influence individuals. That’s why deliverance ministry and a prayer life set people free and keep them free. We must deal with the enemy and all his tactics.

Perhaps one of the least used forms of prayer in our clash of the kingdoms is praying in the Holy Ghost. While praying in tongues edifies us, it also allows the Holy Spirit to express Himself when we don’t know how to pray as we ought. When it comes to spiritual warfare, despite spiritual discernment, we still see through a glass darkly. We still don’t see everything that is coming against us in the realm of the spirit. Therefore, speaking in tongues is a valuable weapon in our spiritual arsenal.

Notice that the Scripture says the Holy Spirit gave them “clear and loud expression” (Acts 2:4 AMP). In the world of tongues, there are clear expressions, different expressions, and loud expressions. God is a God of personality and variety. He expresses His personality through the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit will give you clear and loud expressions when you speak in tongues; specific expressions and utterances that are supernatural, that are divine in their origin and purpose, and that have different purposes before God in the spiritual world.

Receive a FREE issue of The Voice magazine.

Notice that the Bible says we speak in tongues. Speaking in tongues can be compared to speaking a natural language with all the various tones and sounds of that language. It is not just a form of monotone prayer, but a spiritual language and vocabulary that we use to pray with.

When we begin to speak a language in the natural, many different things open to us: experiences and avenues of expression that were formerly closed take on a whole new meaning. This is so with the supernatural as well. When we begin to speak in tongues, many new things and ideas open to us.

In the language of tongues there will be expression, purpose and communication in what you are speaking in the spirit world. For example, you will find when you get into the spirit realm that you can be before the Lord, but not necessarily speak directly to Him, although that’s a part of it, too.

There is another side, where you can be before Him in the spirit, and speak in tongues by the Holy Spirit as a form of spiritual warfare. You are not speaking to God, and you are not praying against God; you are in the spirit world, before the throne of God. Away from that place, when you use the language of tongues, you can correctly handle prayer requests and needs in a spiritual way with the help of the Holy Spirit working in and through your prayer language.

To be clear, you are not speaking directly to the devil in tongues. People sometimes ask, “Does the devil understand tongues?” I don’t think the devil understands tongues. The thing he does understand when we speak in tongues is the Holy Spirit and His power behind the tongues. The source of the tongues is the Holy Spirit, whether we’re speaking directly to God or we’re speaking out into the spirit realm, dealing with an enemy.

Whenever you deal with a supernatural enemy, God has supernatural weapons to overpower that enemy. Tongues is one of those weapons. The force behind the tongues is the Spirit of God, and He is a weapon! Jesus Himself said that He cast out devils by the Spirit of God (Matthew 12:28). You have the same Holy Spirit within you.

As we engage in a spiritual face-to-face conflict we allow God to dominate as He empowers our spiritual weapons and uses them to counter the enemy’s activities. Satan may be legally defeated, but he is still the lord of this world and he is busy at work. God is calling apostolic and prophetic believers to use each and every weapon at our disposal to enforce Kingdom rule on earth. Pray in tongues, stir up the gift and weapons of God within you, and let your most powerful prayer partner help you overcome the opposition.

132 Responses to “Spiritual Warfare Prayer: Your Secret Weapon Against Satan”

1. 1 MSC, MAG Jun 11th, 2008 at 10:54 pm

This article is very informative. Great wisdom, revelation, and insight were used in reviewing ways to apply our tongues by way of the Holy Ghost from scripture. Excellent!

What an awesome way to remind us that we have many choices of weaponry in our arsenal when we do warfare prayer. I know that many of us sometimes pray with our own understanding… just to get it done because, after all, we do “owe” God a “little” something for sending His Son to die on the cross for us. Well, folks, sorry to break it to you, but we will “never” be able to pay God back. So face up to it…sometimes prayer life might be a little hard… sometimes we like it, sometimes we wish we didn’t have to do it. BUT….that’s part of the Christian walk; so let’s not grumble and go ahead and hop to it! After seeking God and having “real” spiritual and truthful fellowship with Him, most of us physically (as well as spiritually) feel so much better! Then, we’re glad that we did it!

Those of us who are able to speak in tongues have such a powerful advantage when it comes to prayer. We have an extra weapon to use and it’s fun! We can talk to God or be in His presence; we can talk all about our enemies, and satan can’t do a thing about it! And even though we may not be praying with our “understanding” at that time, or we may not know how to pray as we ought; but our Heavenly Father knows exactly what we are saying! Do we “really” know how blessed we are? I mean, really? Well, these facts are good enough for ME, and I thank you Lord! Bless Your Holy Name! May praises to You be on my lips forever more in the name of Jesus! Amen! Maggie

2. 2 Sheryl Oct 29th, 2008 at 11:48 am

Please pray that my house will sell this week. I was down size and my last day is Nov 30th and when my house sell I have a job. Thank you for your prayer

3. 3 Peggy Feb 16th, 2009 at 4:10 pm

Please pray for me for relief from depression and a new job.
    Please pray for victory for me.
    Thank you.
    Peggy

4. 4 Kayla Mar 3rd, 2009 at 1:59 am

To be able to pray in tongues for prayer and for spiritual warfare, does more have to be done than pray about it and be open to the gift??

5. 5 LENISE Apr 23rd, 2009 at 8:38 am

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MARRIAGE, THERE HAS BEEN SOME INFIDELITY, AND A HOST OF MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND DISTRUST ON BOTH OUR PARTS. WE ARE DOING REALLY BAD. I THINK MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY DEMONS. PLEASE HELP US. PRAY THATTHE LORD HEAR MY PRAYERS AS I GO INTO THIS PRAYER WAREFARE AND FASTING FOR MY HUSBAND, MY MARRIAGE, MY FAMILY,AND OUR SALVATION.

6. 6 Judy Apr 27th, 2009 at 2:18 am

Please pray for my son to leave the mormon faith. He found a girlfriend that is mormon and they are engaged to be married sept 5. They are both 21 and my son, Kyle, claims to believe everything his new found faith teaches. My husband and I are devastated and her family is influencing and manipulating. Also, pray for a financial downpour. I have not had a paycheck for 6 months and my husband can pay only 1/2 our bills thru his job, but also works on cars to help. Still very short every month and have racked up 40,000 in unsecured debt plus car payment and house payment (both upside down in value). We don’t want to move, just be able comfortably take care of our debt. Thank you so much for your prayers. God Bless

7. 7 Charity May 4th, 2009 at 12:24 pm

My good friend, Dustin, needs prayer. He was raised in church and says he intends to go back sometime but that there are some things he doesn’t want to give up right now. He is drinking and messing with prescription drugs. He is really wonderful person, but satan is really fighting to keep him. Dustin is also called to preach, which is probably part of the reason he is running so hard. Thank you for praying for Dustin. Please pray for me also; I’m trying to remain positive as an intercessor for him and be the voice of reason, but it is a heavy burden.

8. 8 ammanuel temesgen May 12th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

-dear please praise about me and my family god he answer most of our prayer requests specialy i was with out work for along time but now god he give me work
    -thanks god
    -god bless you richly

9. 9 olga May 13th, 2009 at 10:55 pm

prayer request: pray for God’s wil in our family, new contracts for my husband and that we are able to pay all our debts before summer. I really want to be 100% free of debt to enter into the full time ministry, as I know I have a srong call.

10. 10 Peggy May 18th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

Please pray for me for deliverance from depression.
    Thank you.
    Peggy

11. 11 dave Jun 12th, 2009 at 6:26 am

Dear brothers and sisters, Please pray that an unknown person who has threatened , my brother would never call again in JESUS NAME , That the Precious BLOOD of THE LAMB may Totally engulf us so that this person sees the BLOOD and passes over us in the same way that the angel passed over the isrealites who had the blood smeared over there door posts and that this person would be so surrounded by THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB THAT HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO STEP ONE INCH TOWARDS US ,that the heart of the king is in the hands of the LORD , that this person would be diverted away from us , that he would lose and forget any details he may have pertaining to my brother ,that he would never call us again. That we seek HELP in THE NAME OF THE LORD!!! dave

12. 12 cassandra m Jun 18th, 2009 at 7:33 pm

please pray for my children that they will be more committed in church for the lord and that they will have no desire for the thing of the world God bless you.

13. 13 cassandra m Jun 18th, 2009 at 7:36 pm

please pray for me that i will do will with my driving lesson i need a car badly for work school church

14. 14 richard parks Jun 24th, 2009 at 9:44 am

please pray for me about being strong in the lord and repentance of my sins and overcome lust of the world and anger

15. 15 Lemual Jun 28th, 2009 at 3:28 pm

Prayer please! My wife and I are separated and she has filed for divorce. I of course have not helped anything, it is both our fault. We have three beautiful children together and I know we still love each other. God, please heal my marriage, help me to change, help me to listen and see who I am in You.

The hordes of the enemy have come against my family. God show me your plan of attack, help me to see what I need to do. Father, I miss my wife and kids, send restoration and healing. Please God.

I Love You Father….You know who I am.

16. 16 Johann Helgason Jul 23rd, 2009 at 9:24 pm

Gretings in name of Jesus my name is Johann Helgason i live in Reykjavik iceland in Raudalak 11 im christian and have been all of my life about on year ago ,i was attack from black wicca grub who is my neighber ,&pepole who are in dengerus grub are Heuidveig main witch ,her son stefán oli sveinbjörsso nestn ,heidrún ‘oskar dottir who have wicth nest with a another dangers killers Vidar Jónson ,Kristín ásgeirsdóttir they did kill there son becourse this Vidar Jonson ex cop did kill his son becourse did get aids becourse they did not what scandal , Alfa who came from germany with her mother in second war time she is there wicca are infuanlace nazi,i now so many information about them they have try to kill serval time with poisen in my food she was working in plasemen of nurse , i m handicap & the have therting me to kill me , i m frigten for my life , they are in black witchcraft and are in children abuse and women .with beating torment . I have exsperance so much torment in this one and half year , i have never in my life know about human evil like this before in my life time , im a very handicap ,im born with rare handicap my hipjoints are turn much inside , i have to walk with staf. I have also addh ,They have been both emotial abuse and physcal abuse for one half year. Stealing my christian books and tapes .They have thething my family and friends. I have try to excape for many times .This black witchcraft grub are getting very srong here in iceland,My emil addreess
    From them but they always fallow me ,i have to ask for prayer inercessory prayer place reqest for me life . God Bless in Jesus name
    Johann Helgason

17. 17 Juliet Sep 21st, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Please pray for my son who is under a witchcraft attack. He canot stay home with his family just all over the place doing nothing. The Lord showed be that he was being chased from the home and the assignment is from a close relative. I know God can and will deliver him and bind his and his wife together with their children

Blessings
    Juliet

18. 18 Israel Sep 25th, 2009 at 5:24 am

Please pray for my girl friends deliverance from spiritual husbands that is separating us. i love this person and have been seeing her for seven years now. She has just closed up on me just instantly and this makes her avoid me especially when i talk about deliverance and be born again. her names are mbita.

Thank you!

19. 19 caleb abonjo Oct 16th, 2009 at 1:54 pm

I want a most absolute victory over sin and self.And that God should bless me with absolute holiness and consecretion.God bless u.

20. 20 Kelly Oct 22nd, 2009 at 5:36 am

Please pray for me and my family for deliverance and cleansing

21. 21 Kelly Oct 22nd, 2009 at 5:38 am

Pray also for the people that are against me and those that plot and create choas in the workplace that their deeds are exposed.

22. 22 Sandeep Gershom Oct 26th, 2009 at 2:03 am

Hi!
    I am Sandeep from Bangalore. Recently a believer prayed for me and my cousin. He told me that satan is trying to spoil my life and My cousin Banu Priya’s life.

Please pray that God should protect us and keep us safe and holy. My cousin is disobedient to God without realizing the future consequences.

Please also pray for my mentally retarded brother Anoop.

Thanking you

Sandeep Gershom

23. 23 pst joshua joseph Oct 27th, 2009 at 5:50 am

i bless God for the article on spiritual warfare prayer and i to get more of your articles personally on mail as often as you can .

more grace in Jesus name , and keep celebrating the Lordship of Jesus Christ .

24. 24 prayerwarrior Nov 15th, 2009 at 6:13 pm

In God We Trusts
    I Pray For President Barack Obama. Pray For The Jews & USA.
    I Pray For Every one’s who Has heart disease. For Healing. In The Name Of Jesus Christ
    Pray For bipolar For Healing In The Name Of Jesus Christ… I Pray For All Family Have a financial Healing In The name of jesus Christ. Pray For teens, depression sadness, youth teenagers, girls , boys… Prayer of Children for their Parents . Pray For neighbors, & Childrens parents. Please Pray for Street Bullies In The Name Of Jesus Christ & Pray For Schools
    Pray For The Family Live Be side me & Around me. Bless There Home & Work & Shool. Bless There health to, & The One’s who do not know Jesus As There Saver Salvation will Get Saved In The Blood Of Jesus.
    I’M PAYING FOR YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE AROUND ME. Prayer for families is the very foundation that keeps a family unit together. Have you heard the phrase “A family that prays together stays together”? The concept is true – a family that has their focus on praying to the Lord Jesus Christ has a foundation that may be shaken at times, but it will withstand all that comes against them.I Pray for In The Name Of Jesus Christ, For ¦Overcoming Anxiety, Worry and Tension
    Pray for Africa In The name of Jesus Christ
    Prays for President Obama and Wife, & Children’s and his new administration. Your efforts will work powerfully in our nation.
    Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, I Pray For Peace For USA. God Bless Jerusalem, God Bless USA. In The Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray. Pray for neighbors,& teens, IN GOD WE TRUST
    FATHER GOD SEND REVIVAL, AND LET IT START WITH ME” Pray For Our Youth & Young Adults.In The Name Of Jesus Christ
    A family that prays together stays together. In The Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray

25. 25 prayerwarrior Nov 15th, 2009 at 6:15 pm

In God We Trusts
    I Pray For President Barack Obama. Pray For The Jews & USA.
    I Do Pray for People In the Name of Jesus Christ. In The Blood of Jesus christ, who been witchcraft attack

26. 26 Doris Dec 10th, 2009 at 6:50 pm

Please pray with me & for me that God will hear and answer my Prayer for Deliverance from Spiritual Warfare; physical healing (Sciatica); success in my Education & Career; increase in my Finances (Monies disappearing); and continual blessings.
    That he will also strengthen my faith and relationship with him in Jesus’s name. Amen

27. 27 george patsika Jan 4th, 2010 at 10:58 am

truly, tradition has taught us to pray in a certain way or manner. from the church that i was brought up in, tongues were and still are unheard of. but i thank God that His message is being spread far and wide and that the truth of spiritual matters such as speaking in tongues is finally coming to light. May God dearly bless you and continue to inspire you to speak His word.

28. 28 Ross Marks Jan 15th, 2010 at 11:03 am

Please pray for my marriage. 9 years 3 kids. My wife all of a sudden became a completely different person. No church,word,prayer,or Christian music, and now she wants a divorce.

29. 29 Julia Brown Jan 27th, 2010 at 7:49 pm

My name is Julia and I’m a single mother that lives in Marion, IA. Others know me as a christian but I am really a liar and a conwoman. I have slept with a lot of men and have used many of them for my own selfish desires. I lied to and conned some men so bad that they attempted suicide after i was done with them. I have hardly any remorse for my actions and I know I need help. I go to a large 1st AOG church in Cedar Rapids but nobody knows me.

30. 30 anitha Jan 28th, 2010 at 1:58 pm

I want Jesus to help me now as he helped me earlier and as he have helped many others in the matter of housing.I wish to sell my house [house/property] quickly, easily, and profitably and I implore Him to grant my wish by bringing me a good buyer, one who is eager, compliant, and honest,and by letting nothing impede the
    rapid conclusion of the sale.I am in debts and my house is under private finance and i am unable to pay my dues which is leading me to loose my one and only house. No one is coming forward to buy my house.I have no time now. The financer will occupy my house. I want Jesus to do miracle in my life and sell my property as much as soon as possible. I have no ways.Please pray for me.

31. 31 Kaca Feb 2nd, 2010 at 4:32 am

Please, support me in prayers:
    For URGENT DIVINE INTERVENTION FOR COMPLETE RECONCILIATION with my loved one SHULE
    That SHULE DOES NOT GET INVOLVED INTO ANY NEW RELATIONSHIP, but that HE MAKES STEPS TOWARD ME (CALL, APPROACH), THAT GOD FORM LINES OF GOOD COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US, KEEP US IN HIS CARE and HELP US TO WORK OUT ALL PROBLEM
    THAT WE START AGAIN, OFFICIALLY GET MARRIED AND HAVE MANY CHILDREN!
    God gives promises, and I know He is FAITHFUL!
    Thank you very much. God bless you. I pray for you. Praise the Lord for He hear prayers and answer on it.
    Kaca

32. 32 gulcin Feb 3rd, 2010 at 11:14 am

I ask you all to pray for me and I will pray for you, though we don’t know each other we are connected in the spirit. Though we get tempted and we are not perfect we are all beautiful creations of God. I love to know and hear that there are still people out there that can sincerely give glory to God. No matter what color, what religion, what country you may be from, we are all bonded in a special way, God bless you all. I am going through some problems and tribulations comes to those who are annointed and I believe this. I ask my God to help me cope with these problems in a calm way, not with anger. I ask him to make me a better person and be his image on earth. I want most of all be able to walk with him and I ask him to enhance my faith in him. I ask him to protect me and my loved ones from harm and hurt. I ask you for clarity, please help me find my purpose and serve you well. Heal my body and my soul, help me let go of things and teach to get over things I have no control over. I thank you God for helping all people on this website who are seeking you. I thank you God for all the blessings you have provided for us. Thank you…. Amen….

33. 33 Matha Mar 17th, 2010 at 6:47 am

Please pray for me. I am a widow and overwhelmed by debts. Pray that the Lord will fight for me and my family. I used all my resources when younger to bring up my siblings. Now they have turned against me and really look at me with contempt. I cannot even advise them.

Mum who used to be my prayer partner went to be with the Lord and used to pray for their salvation and unity. My other sister Anne who used to be my prayer partner changed suddenly and does not now like the things of God. She has turned to be an enemy and told me that I am an embarrassment to the family as I am struggling so much. She even tells outsiders the way I am suffering and even sometimes makes stupid jokes.

My father too has turned against me and does not even remember that I fought so hard for that family together with mum by interceding and crying to the Lord. He has answered our prayers and when I look at my family, I am overwhelmed by thanks and even cry to imagine that God has brought us from so far. My siblings don’t even go to Church and are very far from the things of God.

I look at them together with dad and they look so unhappy, withdrawn and see nothing good out of life. Even to laugh is a miracle. I have gone through so much but see God in everything even when I own no property and struggling. Pray that God’s love will overwhelm them. People used to stand with us but all my family members have become so hard and don’t care even for the less fortunate and imagine the way the Lord has lifted them so much.

I feel like the prodigal son and really cry to God. That he will give me another chance. I need to have assets at least even for the sake of my young daughter and to have savings too. It is like a spirit of non progression has enveloped me ever since I was young. I cry the whole night most of the time and feel so useless. It is like my family is under a witchcraft spell but I will pray and intercede like I have never done before.

Two brothers Philip and Simon in depression for almost 5 years. My sister Rose in a relationship with someone who beats her so seriously. He moved house and she cooks for 5 hours and rushes to take him food. She is behaving like someone in a trance, hypnotized, drugged, confused and blank. She has become a pathological liar and on top of that, she has taken a loan of over a million for the boyfriend and he is not paying putting her job on the line. She is like someone possessed and has an explosive temper of late. She hates all of us. She had our cousin employed and now, suddenly, has told her that she is good for nothing and has chased her away from her home. She is threatening to make sure that the girl is dismissed and go home and not get paid.

That she will make sure that the girl is given duties which will make her even run away. Rose was once suspended from work and I used all my salary for 9 months to sustain her. The prayer group where I was working stood and pleaded with God to help her be restored back. She was and upto now, I dont know how it happened and give God all the glory and honour. I reminded her about that and she was so harsh to me.

The man even hid her University degree according to her. The man hates her family and calls us beggars. I feel the man has something up his sleeves. Why should he allow her to cook for 5 hours for him and on top of that take the food to his house late at night driving all alone or with the child? I find him selfish and does not love my sister. No man would do that. He sometimes sneaks into her home and leaves early too. Even the neighbors are wondering what kind of life this is. We are ashamed of my sister’s behavior. It is like a kind of prostitution.

My daughter Vero sitting for her end of year exams. That she will excel and also be routed in the word of God.

Living in a slum and planning to move to a house I am building so that I can start a business to supplement my income. Very hostile working environment where the boss tells me to resign all the time and shouts at me. I feel like I have the curse of rejection. She says she has given me documents only to find them in her drawers everytime. I don’t have any other income and I feel lost. I am praying that God will show me the next step. I have been admitted to the University and trusting that God will provide.

A plot I bought is being taken by someone by force. He built a semi permanent structure. That God will fight for me. My brother in law has leased out the land left by my husband and when I asked him, he was so arrogant and said he needs the money from the lease. I feel so helpless.

My brothers father in law with diabetes and become blind. He was operated on and we pray that it will be well though the doctor is not very positive.

Thank you for standing with me. I have written a long message but hope you will understand. May the Lord bless your Ministry in a big way.

Matha

34. 34 Angela Mar 19th, 2010 at 12:00 am

I fill as if my life has been Down Down for a very long time , I use to be so active in life.Un til one day a lady came to visit me, To do her hair, But it was’nt the Case. I have not seen this lady from that day to this one, Low and behold she was a freand of my kids father, whom belived in Voodoo. I have been ill every sence, unable to work.Every thing I start I never finsh.Please Pray for me and with me to remove thess Demons frome me, Thanking you in advance, Angela

35. 35 marie Mar 27th, 2010 at 1:15 am

urgent prayer for Sophie who is being stalked by a guy called Joe who is obsessed by her and isd manipulating her brother to get to her..please pray that god wil convict and expose him and that god will give both Joel and Sophie discernment with what is going on …thank u

36. 36 Willie Smith Mar 29th, 2010 at 8:49 pm

Dear Angele

Voodoo is nothing to be afraid of. Its one of Satan’s tools tghat he uses to bring fear into a persons life. FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Real). Remember, Satan cannot read you mind, he looks at the things you do and keeps a log on your activitiws. He magnifies these things to you to frghten you to get you to forget about God. Read Matthew Chapter 4, and see how Jesus handle him. This is a sample to us how Jesus keeps Satan at a distance.

Have a blessed and hap;py Ressurection Day.

Willie

37. 37 GERRIE May 14th, 2010 at 7:12 am

Please go into warfare for me. I have been attack by the evil one. My request is that God will uproot from this job so I can go into full time ministry. I pray that God will release favor upon my finance inorder for me to take control of the land and blessings that he promise me through Abraham. I ask that God will restore my family and break all generational
    curse, hex, voodoo and spells in the name of Jesus AMEN
    please be in agreement with me……God Bless

38. 38 alexander gwanvalla May 22nd, 2010 at 12:08 am

Dear Brehen in the LORD,
    Good day.THE LORD BLESS YOU,
    Brethen,i am suffering from constant bad dreams – sex in dreams,attacks when sleeping,my endeavours always meeting obstacles,financial difficulties.
    I come from a polygamous home characterised by withcraft practises and demonic practises.
    Pray for a break through in my life and i need a spiritual guide
    I wish to start a business of which to serve GOD WITH – in the areas of helping the needy,widows ,sick,pastors,those in prisons.

ALEXANDER GWANVALLA
    TEL:
    971 558584823
    alexgwanvalla@yahoo.com

39. 39 Jeff Jun 16th, 2010 at 11:47 am

My Prayer request is about my recent ex girlfriend Whitney. She and I just went through a very bad breakup a couple of weekends ago. She told me in person last night that she started seeing a guy the very night that we broke up. Which means it’s a Rebound. We were together for a year and a half. Last September, I moved here to Vancouver, WA to be with her and I noticed that she has some very dark spiritual things going on in her life. At times she was acting like it wasn’t even her who I was talking to or dealing with. She has all kinds of accultic books and pictures and other art all over her house in plain sight. She claims that she is agnostic. I believe that her family has a lot of dark things going on around them and within them as well. I also know that Whitney has bi-polar disorder. Which could be a direct door for all spiritually dark activity in and out of her life, even within her. Again, many times, the things she says and does really doesn’t seem like her. I have seen the potential as a whole person from time to time, and she has the potential to shine and be a good, warm hearted, caring, loving person. But that quickly changes due to the bi polar. There have been times that she has this look in her eyes and face that it’s not the bi-polar disorder, it’s something very dark and satanic. My prayer request to you: is that she be set free from all of the spiritual darkness that is influencing her and driving her from all around her and within her be removed and that she be healed by the Lord Jesus Christ and that the Holy Spirit fill her life and everyone around her that Whitney and everyone around her be saved and set free from the very spiritually dark stronghold that has hold of her, her family and her friends. I also ask that you pray that this Rebound relationship that started 2 weeks ago to be spiteful toward me end and is never returned to again. I pray that Rebound relationship which isn’t even a relationship at all is broken right now and all issues between Whitney and I are resolved, our relationship is reconciled, restored and brought back to the place where we were very attracted to each other and that the flame be relit and burn brighter than ever and can’t be put out ever again. I also request that this prayer request be ongoing even after there is breakthrough and Whitney is saved. One last thing, Whitney has agreed to think about being my friend again in small baby steps and take it one day at a time with a new clean slate. I see this as an opening for reconciliation between she and I. I pray for her salvation and that she not bury her feelings any longer, that she not shove aside and bury the year and a half’s worth of being in love with each other, caring about each other, the history that we have together, the memories and bonding that we have together and the great deal of emotions that we have built together. May the enemy stop deceiving her to coldly set all of those qualities that she should be thinking about aside without any care or regard to her, me or even our broken relationship. Those feelings and good things are still there, they won’t go away. They are a part of us. Like I said, the spiritual darkness in her life has led her to believe it’s ok to do, let alone lie, have morals and standards that she is so strong about and yet constantly contradicts them with very bad hypocrisy. Another thing she does is dwells on nothing but the bad things that have happened, especially pointing fingers at me and not taking ownership for her mistakes too. I pray that she comes to realize that she needs to be set free and healed that she may feel the fullness of those good emotions and feel attraction toward me once again. As of now, it’s spiritually held back by some very dark spiritual activity. Thanks for your understanding and willingness to read my long story. If I have any more prayer requests regarding Whitney, I’ll let you know. Thank you for your many prayers. It’s a NEW DAY!!! God Bless you and your ministry!!!

40. 40 lovinia Jun 30th, 2010 at 8:43 am

please pray for me i am having a really hard time at work, my supervisor (Valrie Facey/Leodis Douglas) dnt like me and want me to lose my job, she does everything for me to lose my only for the grace of God i am still there, she even lie about me…..pray for me for total deliverance and for me to overcome and come out on top, pray for Gods protection over my life and my family and for total deliverance and miracles in my entire life.

Amen.

Thank you so much.

41. 41 Sarath Kumar.S Jul 3rd, 2010 at 1:43 am

please pray for us, my borther donot have job,my sister donot have job,both have master degrees.And me too dont have any job,and am always get failed in my exams.my sister is getting bad behaviour from her husband.my parents are retired from service.I too have a lover,I loved her with all my heart,but now she tells me that she dont want me,I cant understand this world,all of my family is tried to be in side of truth,god.but we gets always bad results,every one cheating us.Now there is no value in truth,why this world like this,I cant adjust with this cheating world,why god cant bless us,why god cant see us,why we cant smile with our heart.always pain rules us.GOD HELP US,PLEASE PARAY FOR US.THANK YOU,
    SARATH KUAMR.S

42. 42 Patricia Jul 4th, 2010 at 1:02 pm

Please pray for me, I’ve been under spiritual attack and seem to attract neighborhood bullies which harass me as I go to and from town, for seemingly no reason. I was bullied in High School and satan is starting in on me again. I think there’s a spiritual cause behind it.

43. 43 stwitts achan Jul 6th, 2010 at 6:54 am

hello brothers and sisters in Christ,mine is that i have several challenges in life both relationships with people and at work place. currently i have challenges at work because i joined with no experience and when i try to consult all i get is arrogant responses and also negative attitude. pray for me that i may get a man i shall love and trust without any doubt or suspicion but in purity and Christianity. thanks and hope to hear from your counseling desk.

44. 44 Elila Jul 16th, 2010 at 11:54 pm

Hello my name is Elila and I am asking for prayer for my son Mike Allen who has been going through spiritual warfare for about 5 or more years now. We took him to several Doctors and they’ve done numerous tests on him and they still don’t know what’s wrong with him. He himself said that he needs prayer because he’s possessed. Please I’m asking for continuous prayer for him in the name of Jesus from my brother’s and sisters in Christ, thank you.

45. 45 livhu Aug 5th, 2010 at 5:17 am

Greetings in the name of Jesus,im asking for a prayer i have aproblem when it comes to relationship,i can find a person i want.so evertime i pray to God so tha i can meet tha person,hope to hear from ur help desk soon God bless

46. 46 Ran Aug 11th, 2010 at 10:26 am

My wife and I are married for 5yrs.We don’t have children.In the middle of infertility treatment my wife left me suddenly and went to her parents
    home without any specific reason.We never had a serious fight over anything.I tried for reconciliation.But didn’t workout.One day she informed me thru her lawyer that she wanted mutual consent divorce.I was shocked.Unwillingly I had to sign the divorce petition and the court has given us 6 months time for reconciliation.Her parents are also supporting her for divorce.Still I love her very much.Please pray for my wife and her parents to change their minds and for restoring our marriage
    in Jesus’s name.

47. 47 Mario Sep 3rd, 2010 at 3:42 am

please pray for my girlfriend and I to get married soon and have all in place for the wedding if it is God’s will.Also for us to be freed from all past experiences with bad relationships and incidents in our hearts and minds so we may freely express our love for each other to each other always.

48. 48 clive Sep 17th, 2010 at 1:21 am

Dear Ran

You need to do more than pray — you need to find out why your wife wants a divorce

What is it that has caused her to take such action?

Sometimes we are blind to what is going on — we listen but we dont hear — we fear the answer

If you really want reconciliation you must be willing ‘to die’ — to humble yoursef and acknowledge you may have failed in some way.

A a married man Iknow how I fail — especially to meet my wives needs — thinking that what I need is what she should need to.

Has SHE FELT too much pressure to have a child? Does she feel LIKE A FAILURE. You may have to tell her many times that she is loved unconditionbally

The best chance you have of reconciliation is to talk, to listen — to seek to be transformed — and yes to pray

GOod luck

Clive

49. 49 Jerome pierce Sep 25th, 2010 at 2:09 pm

To any Brother & Sister –in –Christ,

I’d need prayer that Judge Zuckman here in Los Angeles CA. would release me to
    go back to GA. on October 5th a little over a week from today. I’d don’t
    want to stay in California period. Please pray that GOD will touch the Judge
    heart to let me go. Also prayer on my tooth gum in my mouth is hurting a little. Thanks brother Jerome Pierce

50. 50 jerome pierce Sep 27th, 2010 at 2:16 pm

I’d need prayer that Judge Zuckman here in Los Angeles CA. would release me to
    go back to GA. on October 5th a little over a week from today. I’d don’t
    want to stay in California period. Please pray that GOD will touch the Judge
    heart to let me go because my marriage to Linda & rest of my family & grandkids are at stake Thanks brother Jerome Pierce

51. 51 ssb Oct 2nd, 2010 at 1:21 pm

Dear Brothers and Sisters, it is indeed wonderful to know that someone is standing in the gap for others to demolish the strongholds of Satan. I ask that you stand in the gap and demolish the spirit of malice, lies, deception and witchcraft that have oppressed my life. M supervisor has tomented many people with her lies and malice and this has brought about strife in the organisation. The sad part is that she claims to be a believer but her lies are beyond what human can comprehend. I strongly believe that she is an agent of satan hiding in the church. my prayer is for God to expose her evils so that she know that he is the holy one who can not be deceived. We are tired of her evil acts. My prayer is that she is disarmed so that she know that God Almighty is above all powers, he live and he reigns forever.

52. 52 al Oct 12th, 2010 at 8:20 am

please pray for my marriage,I think that the jazebel spirit has overtaken my wife,she is reportly having an affair with her best friend’s husband and has denied it to the last we have 2 children in our marriage and he has 2 , I want my marriage to work,but she has to be conficted of her sins and converted,I am even getting closer to God by this experience, I ask for prayer support to pary up theunholy relationship and bring healing in Jesus ‘s name

53. 53 al Oct 12th, 2010 at 9:10 am

please pray for my marriage,I think that the jazebel spirit has overtaken my wife,she is reportly having an affair with her best friend’s husband and has denied it to the last we have 2 children in our marriage and he has 2 , I want my marriage to work,but she has to be convicted of her sins and converted,I am even getting closer to God by this experience, I ask for prayers support to pray up the unholy relationship and bring healing in Jesus‘s name and total coversion

54. 54 brew Oct 12th, 2010 at 9:28 am

pray for my marriage

55. 55 Miemsie Oct 12th, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Please pray that my husband Dries will came back to our marriage, God please restore this marriage of us. Put new love for me in Dries’s hart. I Thank You Father God, I pray this in Jesus name Amen and Amen

56. 56 Vicki Oct 28th, 2010 at 2:14 pm

I am in need of prayer to deliver me from an enemy who has unjustly tormented me for months through a form of blackmail forcing me to do unspeakable and immoral things against my will with no end in sight. The situation has gotten so out of control that only God can help me. I have being praying endlessly for deliverence and the breaking of ties with this man, but feel I need intercession. I also prayer for my enemy to find God and do what is right and leave me alone. God Bless and thank you for praying for me. I will continue to pray in the Name of Jesus Christ!

57. 57 neal Nov 3rd, 2010 at 1:02 pm

My wife and i have been separated since aug.2009 we got married in oct. 2008. She has cheated on me 3 times and has been living with another man for 3 months. She wants a divorce because of the way i treated her when we were still living together.Which i did treat her really badly but GOD has done a great work in me.He has set me free from alot. PLEASE FOR MY WIFE TRACY TO BE SAVED AND DELIVERED. i REALLY LOVE HER. I TRULY HONOR OUR MARRIAGE VOWS.

58. 58 Seth Phamuli Nov 6th, 2010 at 8:16 am

Prayer request for my daughter who’s sitting for her exam next Monday. A prayer against spiritual attacks she’s currently experiencing

59. 59 Horacio Nov 11th, 2010 at 6:34 am

I am an African Minister studying Theology in Brazil; this year I will finish my course and intend to go back home for evangelistic and training ministry. Please pray for financial provision and for my returning back to Africa next year.

60. 60 tola Nov 14th, 2010 at 10:56 pm

My husband of over 25 years has been having affairs over the years without my knowjedge. Recently, I discovered that not only was he having affairs, two of them were married women in their husbands houses. please pray along with me for God to open his inner eyes to realise he is commiting a sin against his own body whch is the temple of the Holy Spirit( for he says all men commit adultery}.
    I pray that our Heavenly Father will mercifully grant us His salvation, touch him and May He deliver my husband from these female adulterers in Jesus’ name, Amen n Amen

61. 61 ALFRED Dec 2nd, 2010 at 12:54 am

PRAY IN AGREEMENT FOR NEW AVENUES IN BUSINESS AND PERMANENT JOB FOR ME.MY MONEY OWED ME MUST BE PAID IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THE PERSON HAS THE MONEY TO PAY ME.GOD OPEN MORE DOORS FOR ME TO PAY MY DEBTS.AMEN

62. 62 Belinda Dec 14th, 2010 at 5:23 am

Ive been having some crazy symptoms of someone sending me black magic. Im having really strange dreams and feelings when i wake up. Im surprised that this is happening o me as I am so close to God and Jesus and my Angels. Even my children are having symptoms and Im not sure how to battle with it. What happens is I get an overwhelming and overpowering fatigue that i cant resist, and straight away begin having weird dreams. I know its straight away because I wake up only a short time after recalling all details and feeling alarmed. As i meditated on my experience last night and prayed for an answer, I recieveed information on how it is that the experiences occur. The person has a photograph of me and is using it to manipulate my energy system, somehow drawing on it draining me causing me to fall asleep quickly, and then somehow bringing my subtle self to them, and manipulating my spirit. I felt that i had hair down my throat and throughout my tongue, and my teeth were ll wobbly and falling out and chipping as i spoke. I saw the poeple, and they were very nice to me, although definitley l eading me somewhere…. and there were alot of other females also infront of me. They led me to a cave, and I suddenly told me to go down. As i went i smelt something like rubbish or sewage. I felt something gross in my hand as i touched the wall, and said its a sweage. The woman told me it was nice, and I began to climb back up. Another lady was there and i begged her to help me up. She shook er head at first, then i grabbed her hand and pulled myself out, and woke up. I had another situation similar a couple of years ago where i actually felt my spirit being pulled out of my leg. as I woke I felt something sitting on my leg for some time. This has been going on since I met my husband, and I know it is him as he comes from a country where this is nothing, an everyday thing and the people there do it for fun to test each others power. My husband gets very violent if i mention it to him, and i have asked him to stop, but he always replies that Im being stupid. I didnt belive this was possable, or even really knew what it is, it is my prayers that answer. God speaks to me as I pray, giving me answers. I have left my husband many times, and each time something devastating happens which causes us to reunite. I even found out a close beloved friend is in alliance with my husband, and this really broke my heart. The way i found out was when she began doing the thing where she looks at my fiorehead for a long time, and above my head as she talks to me, and i hate it because it gives me a strange sensation in my temples, and my children also feel strange after. So, if there is someone who can help me to protect my children and myself. So the people who are doing these things can just forget about all this and just be normal. How do I pray so I can sleep in peace, and my children are safe. I pray the prayers i feel at the time to pray, like the our father, hail mary. I ask for protection from Arch Angel Micheal. Can someone give me advice please?
    God bless you and thankyou.

63. 63 jenny Dec 21st, 2010 at 7:36 am

pls pray that the end of service money from my company be released , i had beign working for nokia dubai, for 10 years,,, due to reccissionj i lost my job ,,, and company refuse to pay my end of service benifit,
    i pray that god touches the heart of ele mamari and hytham kamel, to realese my money,,,,,i am going through a very hard time

64. 64 SIMON Jan 3rd, 2011 at 8:27 pm

PLEASE I NEED A WARFARE PRAYER FOR MY FAMILY. MY FATHER ACTS STRANGE TO HIS CHILDREN AND WIFE. HE PREFERS TO SPEND HIS MONEY TO OUTSIDERS THAN FOR THE FAMILY. HE REFUSES ADVISE FROM ANY MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY. I SUSPECT IT TO BE A WITCH CRAFT ATTACK. PLEASE HELP US OUT.

65. 65 Stephen Jan 8th, 2011 at 7:54 am

Please pray for me. My wife (named Antje) left me for the second time 12 months ago and eloped with a married man. I understand they may both be arranging their divorces shortly in order they can marry. My wife and I have three young daughters and they live with me. My wife lives overseas with this man. I ask that the scales be removed from my wife’s eyes in order she can know the truth about Jesus and she will want to return to her family who miss her and need her. Please pray that my wife can forgive me for any wrong doings as I have forgiven her. Please ask GOD to help me make the necessary changes to secure my marriage. My wife is a Pacific Islander and black magic is in common use there, please pray that any black magic that has been used against me or my marriage be destroyed. Please pray that my request for immediate reconciliation with my wife be pleasing to GOD. I ask you my friends as fellow Christians and believers in Christ to help me defeat the devil so GOD’s love and power is shown and my daughters prayers for their mother to return to our family as their mother and my wife are answered. Thank you and bless you all in Jesus’s name.

66. 66 Diane Jan 10th, 2011 at 4:29 pm

Please pray for me. I have been having a relationship with a married man since spring of 2006. I know I am sinning.and I know I am going against God. All the time I think I have to end this. but then I get can I handle not having him in my life.its the same routine with him. from morning to night he text me through out the day and on his way home. he will talk to me. Then I am alone.. I do get depressed sometimes.This man tells me I am the love of his life.but also I think he is selfish. and I can’t think to good of myself for allowing someone to put me through this.. I need the strength to let go and be a good woman.

67. 67 Patience Jan 12th, 2011 at 7:01 am

I ask everyone to pray for me for deliverance from the spirit of lust, drinking and partying. i do not prays and worship God the way I used to. Please also pray for my Financial breakthrough. I was to register for my degree in Supply Chain Management this year but dont have enough money to pay. I thank you for praying for me. God bless you all.

68. 68 DIANE Feb 10th, 2011 at 9:10 am

WILL YOU PRAY FOR ME TO HIT LOTTERY JACKPOT OR SLOT SLOT MACHINE ABOUT 3 HUNDRED THOUSAND.THAT I WANT PUT UTHER PEOPLE IN DANGER.THANK YOU VERY JJJ HELP ME NOW.PRAY FOR THE SPIRIT LEAD ME AND GUIDE ME.THANK.

69. 69 ELIZABETH Mar 3rd, 2011 at 9:38 am

PRAY FOR MY LIFE, IAM HURTING,

70. 70 MULYOWA ALLAN Mar 4th, 2011 at 4:34 am

Our God REIGNS, am a passionate intercessor who is marrying a young lovely lady on AUG 27 2011 at Makerere Full Gospel church.

Please Pray for us since am going to be the first to marry in our clan

Love from Allan.

71. 71 Danny Mar 21st, 2011 at 3:54 pm

please pray for my wife because she trying to leave and get a divorce. for dont believe father of lie. i am strong beleve in GOD. Pray for restoring healing tranformating in my marriage in the name JESUS. please

72. 72 Joseph Mar 23rd, 2011 at 8:44 am

Please prayin Jesus name that there is retoration of love in my marriage as my wife is suffering from rages of anger appears to be under magic spell her love has completely dissappeared from me.
    May the Lord give us salvation. Amen

73. 73 Patience Mar 24th, 2011 at 10:08 am

Please pray for spiritual guadance for Mrs. Alicia M. Resabal that she be enlighten by the holy spirit and she will have the compassion to return the money from the peopl she victimized

74. 74 FRANK EDE Apr 18th, 2011 at 8:49 am

Please pray for me. I am a CHILDLESS FATHER IN A MARRIAGE THAT DEMANDS WE HAVE A CHILD. DOCTORS HAVE DIAGONISED MY WIFE FOR FIBROID. SHE IS NOT VERY SPIRITUAL AND NEED AN OPERATION. IN AFRICA AILMENTS CAN BE INFLICTED VIA WITCH CRAFT WITH THE AIM OF TAKING THE LIFE OF THE UNSUSPECTING VICTIM. I WANT MY WIFE ALIVE. PLS PRAY FOR OUR SAFE PASSAGE THROUGH TRIALS THAT ARE TRICKYFRK

75. 75 Jerome Pierce Apr 19th, 2011 at 5:47 am

God will to heal me of my Migraine headaches I’d have had since 2 days ago thanks brother Jerome Pierce

76. 76 jannet Apr 27th, 2011 at 4:35 am

I am jannet,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite two weeks. I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice. and now me and my ex are living very ok now.I don’t know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,it’s all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don’t know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on nativedoctor101@live.com Thank you.

77. 77 Pauline Lewinson May 3rd, 2011 at 9:11 pm

Please pray for my family and I. This is a time when the enemy is trying to attack us from all angles, but we realiaze that satan knows his time his short, so he is doubling up on his power to do all he can to harm God’s children. I pray for the power, annointing and authority of the believers to be strenghtened in thes last days.

78. 78 charity May 13th, 2011 at 11:15 am

please pray with me as my family has huge marriage blocks and bondage’s of miscarriage and broken relationship i recently met a man who i thought was my soul-mate but he did not know the Lord though he was on his way to his mother however on finding out about us has been threatening to curse and disinherit him and now they are forcing him to be married off lets pray for God’s will and enlighten him to know and love him also lets pray for the conversion of his family and mine and deliverance from these blocks.
    i would like that if the Lord permits the relationship be restored and the forced marriage stopped and that his and mothers relationship be set right according to the statutes of God.
    lets also pray for total healing and deliverance for my sister suffering from manic bi polar disorder all things are possible in Jesus name be blessed

79. 79 sophia May 24th, 2011 at 2:07 pm

please pray for my children lord of the enemy proteck

80. 80 Jerome Pierce May 31st, 2011 at 6:04 am

05/31/2011
    Monday 6:30 AM

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

Prayer of Agreement that these two Pastors at our Church at Mount Paran at 2055 Mount Paran RD in Atlanta, GA. 30327, also if you like would help much more to write letters to your congressman in your districts in your state which you live about these two pastors In Iran just trying to preach GOD;S Holy Words about Jesus Christ Lord &Savior of the World &were telling them Iran peoples to believe & have Faith even in there country Iran about Jesus Christ, also that they can continue to spread GOD words there, also GOD will to open a way for them to spread the Gospel there & around the world There names & where they are in Prison in Iran is:

Address for Pastor Youcef Nardarkhani :
    Lakan Prison
    Rasht
    Islamic Republic of Iran
    Address for Farshid Fathi :
    Evin Prison
    Saadat Abad
    Tehran
    Islamic Republic of Iran
    Thanks Bro Jerome

81. 81 margaret brannon May 31st, 2011 at 1:25 pm

i pray for the missing girl her name is elvenly shelton she has been missing since may 6, 2011 no one knows where she could be .she was last seen on dean st. an her car was park at a place called william,s grill The family are worry about her . no one seem to where she could be . We are asking for prayer. in Spartanburg SC.

82. 82 Rosella Jun 2nd, 2011 at 8:24 pm

Please pray that me and my two daughters will be delivered from the attacks of my sister Theodora Agatha Sylvester who is a witch.

83. 83 leslie Jun 3rd, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Please pray for a supernatural miracle, for my 23 year marriage. My husband Robert, was a backslider for the last 5 years and destroyed our family. Two months ago, he gave his life back to Jesus but we are separated. Please pray for God to uphold and strengthen him. That God will strengthen him to be a godly man, provider and father. Pray that God will renew the spirit of his mind. Pray that the spirits of insanity, slothfulness, alcohol and drugs are defeated and can’t come back. Pray that God will renew our marriage and family. Things are a mess and i can’t trust him. Pray that God will give him a new job that can support my children. He has no motivation since we have been separated. Pray that he can come back to our home church, that God has mercy on this marriage. God is able.

God is Love,
    Leslie

84. 84 Arif khan Jun 23rd, 2011 at 7:54 pm

I WANT to change i m a CHRISTIAN also but i m weak in spirtualy please

pray for me for my good job also.

Kind regard

Arif khan

85. 85 Jerome Pierce Jul 6th, 2011 at 9:44 am

07/06/2011

I’d like prayer of agreement to heal my internal organs of colon cancer or any prostate cancer in my body .this morning blood came out of my body when I’d used the restroom so I’m believe & standing on God’s words by Faith in Isaiah Chapter 53 verses 3,4,5, I’m totally heal by Jesus Stripes on the cross. Thanks for standing with me on this prayer requests .brother in Christ, Jerome David Pierce

86. 86 Lakishia Elliott Jul 8th, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Agree with me that God would open the right door for employment that his will would go forth in my life that the Holy Spirit would help me to deal with temptation and to be strong against it and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper

87. 87 JOHNSON GEORGE Jul 9th, 2011 at 8:43 am

Beloved Pastor,
    My name is Johnson George, Indian National basically I am from Kerala State. I am currently working in Saudi Arabia, I have a plan to resign from my job and to start a small business in my native place, but I am worried whether it is God’s will no not and also I do not know what business I should start and where to start. Please pray me, so that I could learn upon the true God’s will. I am in a very tough situation and God knows my situations, please pray for me that God would help me to find a way out of all my problems.

I admit I am a sinner and need his forgiveness, I believe that Jesus Christ died in my place paying the penalty for my sins, I am willing right now to turn from my sin and accept Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and Lord. I want to take Water Baptism soon, kindly pray for me and bless me.

Please pray for my healing! The Lord has done so much for me. I pray he will give me a righteous heart, help me to forgive and be humble. Help me to let go off bitterness and hatred. Help me see i am loved and liked and restore me to how you want me to be. Protect me from satan and let him harm me no more. Help me to always be generous and give to those in need all my life even if I have nothing myself.

Please pray for our deliverance from many things/ Spirit, Soul and Body/ for better communication in our house/ and for Lives to be in Gods order. Please pray for me and my family for the protection from evil spirit / evil influence / enemy’s attack and remove all witchcraft from my family.

Please pray for my mother (MRS. ALEYAMMA), she is a heart patent she is suffering lot.

Please pray for my wife (Mrs. Molly) healing in her body, mind healing of deep depression.

Please pray for my son (Jithin) and daughter (Jerline) for their studies and bright future.

In my native place (India) there are some bad people over there, they are against of believers, they are making lot of problems (their names are: Omanakuttan, Aji (2), Sree Kumar, Murali, Binu, Udayan, Suresh etc..) they are Hindus and drunkards, they are very bad people.

Also pray for Sis. Jeni and Sis. Jasmine, they are also doing bad things to others. They are in Saudi Arabia, they are cheating others by using Jesus Name, and they have people for witchcraft and all. All Kinds of bad things they are doing. They are telling they are believers.

I thank God for this Ministry every day, May God Richly Bless You.

Bro.in Christ
    JOHNSON GEORGE
    Email : johnson.george@nesma.com

88. 88 Masika Jul 18th, 2011 at 10:21 am

Please pray that we will find favour in God’s eyes this coming Thursday in front of the School Governors. I pray that they will look into the situation with sympathy and not go with the lies that the headmaster has tried to imposs on the situation.

89. 89 Masika Jul 18th, 2011 at 10:25 am

Please pray that God will send his angles before the board of governors.

I believe that God is able to deliver from the fire. He will rescue those who trust in Him when the flames are getting higher and higher. This is my prayer for this coming Thursday. That God will rescue us from the fire. Amen!

90. 90 Jacqueline Gardner-Paynter Jul 27th, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Please pray for my fiance’ his ex has a spell on him we’re engaged to be married and she has called him back to her, pray with me that God will send him back that he would get a total deliverance from this spell, that it would never return again. Praise the Lord!

91. 91 keijo Jul 31st, 2011 at 7:03 am

Thank you and pray formy the fight aginstfalse doctrin who wilnot confes salvtionin blood of Jesus but they will set up own victim and sacrifice that be saved and lose one person from sin, if he has victim that take from his sin,thanks and bless,keijo sweden

92. 92 Brian Aug 12th, 2011 at 7:46 pm

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY,TRUTH & LIFE, seek first the Kingdom of God and All shll beadded unto itv:Miracles,wealth,healing,deliverance,salvation,prosperity,Power to thread upon serpent& scorpions not hurt,Drink poisonuous Drink 6 not Hurt, Just name It,Thank God,and praise the Lord always,
    Jesus is Lord,amen.

93. 93 Brian Aug 12th, 2011 at 7:49 pm

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY,TRUTH & LIFE, seek first the Kingdom of God and All shall be added unto it: Miracles, wealth, healing, deliverance, salvation, prosperity, Power to thread upon serpents & scorpions not hurt,Drink poisonuous Drink & not Hurt, Just name It, Thank God,and praise the Lord always,
    Jesus is Lord,amen.

94. 94 michele Aug 28th, 2011 at 6:21 pm

My Partners ex wife has declared that she has been using witchcraft to destroy his life ands prevent him from falling in Love and ever marrying again, She has used witchcraft to prevent any type of positive move forward both spiritually, financially and education and career wise, and I need as many people as possible please please pray for my Partner and childs Father Mark that he will be delivered from this evil and curses and protect us from whatever she may be trying to send our way. I pray for him my partner to fingd God!!!! Please stand in the gap with me he is at a breaking point and I Love him.

95. 95 suresh Sep 1st, 2011 at 3:44 am

Sir,
    My home is seriously haunted by blackmagic.I request you to pray for us.Also if anybody whom I can contact nearby for remmedy, please inform.I am Indian national and now in Kerala state
    Thanks @ Regards
    Sureshkumar.c.p

96. 96 mala Sep 5th, 2011 at 3:17 pm

The kings heart is in the hands of the lord , he directs it like a watercourse whereever he pleases, Proverbs-21-1.

Please pray for a supernatural miracle, for my 23 year marriage. my husband is a beleiver .but he does not have any relation ship with me, he does not talk with me , nor does he care for me for many years now . He has no feelings , love , pain and emotions for me. It is affecting my children and my self a lot.. His heart is so hardened for me.

pl pray with burden that may the lord change and soften his (mukesh) heart for me

Please pray for God to uphold and strengthen him to be a godly man, and a good husband . Pray that God will renew the spirit of his heart and mind. Pray that God will renew our marriage and family. Pray that God will give him back everything what the devil has stolen from us that can support my children. pl pray that God may restore this relationship back . God is able.

God is Love,

97. 97 kimberly Sep 15th, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Please pray for my family my husband is having an affair. We have three beautiful children together and are getting ready to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversay. He will not stop seeing this woman. Please pray for me to have strength and pray that he will soften his heart to the Lord and open his eyes to all the damage this is doing to our family. Please pray that he will stop seeing this woman.

98. 98 Aquilla Foo Sep 20th, 2011 at 8:39 am

Please pray that i will get my down payment to for my home. I believe GOD is able to do just what he say he will do.

99. 99 Margarita Cuello Sep 26th, 2011 at 1:06 pm

Please pray for my marriage of 24 years I want God to Restore my Marriage my husband Osvaldo Cuello Reyes was unfaithfull to me and I want God to give my husband a repentance heart and let him come home to me but with a repentance of heart I want my husband back and for him not to look back at this adultery partner or any of other adulterer to come and plead for forgiveness and to Please reconcile and restore this marriage and give my husband a heart transfusion to take the old heart of stone, brick, metal, casting, and iron and replace it with a heart of forgiveness, gentleness, caring, honesty and pure Please Father take him aways from temptation, and take away his desire for sex until he returns home to me and our 3 children I ask in Jesus’ thank you Lord cuz I know your working your miracle in this marriage because we know that for you nothing is impossible Father I Pray this Prayer in Jesus’ Name Amen.

100. 100 oge Sep 27th, 2011 at 7:22 am

Thank you for your post,its a confirmation of God’s word.Please join me in prayers for my aunt,who the doctors have diagnosed to have twisted intestine and growth in the abdomen.I believe the report of the Lord only.Lets pray for a HolyGhost operation on her body

101. 101 rey monico Oct 5th, 2011 at 9:59 am

Please pray that I shall be reconsidered to serve in my own province, and please pray that all those who make dishonest acts against me will open their minds to the lord and return to him. Finally please pray for the speedy acquittal of all case filed against me for me to file my early retirement for the purpose of serving god in other ways.

102. 102 Maria Oct 6th, 2011 at 7:55 pm

Please pray for Craig my son in law. Presently he left my daughter Gem for Kesia with 2 children and she has a boyfriend. I believe she did evil to get him. Every time we try to get him out she pulls him back please pray some very powerful warfare prayers.

103. 103 mary Oct 7th, 2011 at 5:56 am

please prayer for my daughter Judith, Satan is fighting their marriage of two years. Pray the her husband as well, he is impotent, cannot perform well as a man, but he is healthy. Let there be peace and love in that home and as well a cry of a baby. Amen.

104. 104 Ava Oct 8th, 2011 at 10:29 pm

Please pray for my daughter, her boyfriend who is 21 left her for a 27 year old with 2 children. He loves her very much. I believe that obeah, witchcraft, spell or occult was used to be with that other woman. because we are praying for 3 months and he is just going back and forth telling her I love u. She really loves him and want him back. Pray for them to be together again. We need warfare prayers to break that spell. One of the spells she used is my daughter and her boyfriend pictures. There is not one day that during that period that she hasen’t shed tears.

105. 105 Lori Oct 9th, 2011 at 12:33 am

I ask God too Bless Brian’s and Lori’s relationship with the Holy Spirit

106. 106 Praying wife... Oct 10th, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Please pray for my husband Marek that he be free from spirit of adultery & lust while we are separated, that this woman and the people who are encouraging him find God, be saved and repent from the sins of adultery… That our marriage be healed, restored, that we be reconciled and be stronger with God at the center of our relationship… That Marek matures and be converted… That he comes to know God and love God above all… Please pray for all bad advices be shut off from his life and that he makes Godly friends… That my in laws stop destroying our marriage and that they come to know and love God, in Jesus’ name I pray…

107. 107 chris Oct 21st, 2011 at 12:37 am

hello
    please pray for me and my family because we are moving to a new house ,we used to be black magic.
    thanks

108. 108 Onwuka Tochukwu Oct 24th, 2011 at 6:44 am

Please pray for me. I have been tormenting by the flesh by having sex. I need a change in my life. And also to be fully connected back to God as a pastor

109. 109 Ben Nov 4th, 2011 at 3:14 pm

Pray for our country!! Pray for a huge revival- I believe Satan is here taking and robbing our country. We need fasting and prayer everyday till we see the god has bless our nation. We need to pray for our church that they WILL WAKE UP and realizesd Joe serious this is. Pray brothers and sisters. In loving Jesus name.

110. 110 Perla Nov 8th, 2011 at 7:42 pm

No prayer goes in vain.. grow spiritually in Jesus** Depend on Jesus for EVERYTHING.. From the moment you awake say “Lord , what would you have me do today”. Focus on today ALONE, Not tomorrow. Before going to bed, give thanks for the day and ask for strength the next day. Offer all you pain to Jesus in exchange for the spiritual strength aswell as your request. Never stop praying nor lose faith in HIM**

111. 111 Dolly Nov 16th, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Please pray for my mother,she is having hand proble, and my grandmother is sick. Thanks God bless you.

112. 112 Jane javadiann Dec 6th, 2011 at 12:33 pm

This reply is to guy in iceland.You are not alone the lL
    Lord Almighty has heard your prayer do you know anyone to do war
    warfare prayers you can email me and I will do so 505 500 03k
    agan Usa 505 500 0387 you are destined to be a great man of gG d or u
    would not be under attack lord thia moment heal helvig in the name of jesus
    Command all spirits of sickness distorted .joints to be bound and
    returned to sender fill up those areas now with uou holy spirit
    and I come against all spirits of witch
    craft swords of evil curses and theft and bind from roots
    and command to all these spirits return to sender in Jesus name and in jesusname the blood of jesus covers you praise be to Jesus I hpe to hear of this Jesus has angels all around you in protection

113. 113 Madhu Kumar Dec 6th, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Please pray as our church is hosting a programme for women -REASON FOR THE SEASON.We are targeting non believers.

Please pray for souls we are expecting 150 people.

Pray against the spirit of opposition towards this work.

114. 114 john baldwin Dec 11th, 2011 at 4:50 pm

please pray for our marriage(jab&aab)communicatiion,reconcilation,restoration,forgiveness,love,healing,unity, in jesus name.

115. 115 francille Dec 11th, 2011 at 11:46 pm

i pam praying for hte school where i work, i pray that the lord will send his angels to protects the students and the teachers. i would like to pray for my brother who was badly damaged , and i bring before you lord my love life. lord i pray that you do what you think is write for me. I pray that the lord will continue to prtect my friends from the evil one and all his workers. Father god take full control of our lives. I pray for maredith, lord look down in mercy upon her and do what you think is best for her. I love ypu lord and give myself to you

116. 116 nsaiboti felix Dec 16th, 2011 at 4:48 pm

After reading this article I understand why they traditional prayers we say are just a mere routine. Prayers as you said should have an effect, not just in level but in three. This article has made to change the way I pray.

117. 117 Anonymous Dec 20th, 2011 at 11:04 pm

I need warfare prayers for my friend , who is 21 years old. He met this girl about 3 months ago who is 29 years with 2 children and has decided to marry her in the next 2 months. Within the time they are together they have had up and downs. Both she and his mother has cast a spell on him, his mother wants to control his life. He had a precious previous girlfriend within his age range and they were getting along very well with no problems. They were together for 2 1/2 years, but the mother did not like her. Recently he just got up and walked out of her life and went to meet this lady whom he is about to marry. He really needs powerful prayers to get out of there. This is exactly what the mother did to his father and he is in a bad condition right now. So Please pray for my friend and his father for the spells to be broken before he goes to live with the girl and they gets married in jesus name amen.

118. 118 Bernard Dec 26th, 2011 at 4:02 pm

In Jesus name, please prayer for my relatioship, my wife she walked out the house, for no reason left me with children,and we want her to come back home,I love so much, may out there is another man who troubled her mind is what I see.I need you help for prayer. Gob Bless you

119. 119 kedibone petlele Jan 4th, 2012 at 11:52 pm

hi
    pray with me to God i ned to be able to pray with tongues thanks

120. 120 Jerome & Linda Pierce Jan 5th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

01/05/2012

To my Brothers & Sisters in Christ,
    Pray for me that GOD will Bless Linda My wife & me Financial,& healthy total heal us both form all diseases 1Peter 2nd Chapter 24 verse & GOD totally heal my wife of all her body pains she has each day now & give Linda & me his wisdom & kept both of us & rest of my family His Jesus will for Linda & me ours life s this coming year 2012. to witnesses to others & help peoples in need as well. Totally Linda & me to do GOD’s & MY Lord & Savior Jesus Christ will to serve him & other people in need of Jesus Love & compassion in their lives. Thanks Brother Jerome Pierce

121. 121 Nana Jan 8th, 2012 at 5:39 am

Dear fellow Christians

Please pray for me. I am facing disciplinary charges in my Local Authority work place (UK), because I asked management for a written direction on a case i was dealing with that had come into the press. Management were reluctant. The Group leader of my Department, Eric Broom gave me verbally some wording, but as I was typing the wording he said, i should type words to that “effect”. So i typed the letter and asked him to check the letter before it went out. He refused and instructed me to just send the letter, trusting my judgement.

Later in the day, when I had already put the letter in the post, Eric Broom then sent an email with wording (about 5.39pm UK – our post left shortly after 4pm). He is now trying to say that he gave me the email before my letter was sent and that I have refused to follow instruction.

I had a disciplinary interview on Friday 6th January 2012 – at the end of the interview, I asked the the manager conducting the interview why I am being subjected to this treatment and he answered that the contents of your letter were too honest. and in being honest I may have exposed my managers and the authority to public criticism.

Please pray that this plan of the enemy for me to loose my job will be cancelled in Jesus name. Because God asks us to be truthful and wise. I have done this and now the enemy is using my honesty and obedience to God Elohim against me.

Thank you all in advance.

122. 122 Lunzwe M Jan 16th, 2012 at 12:41 am

I ask the community to pray on my behalf to restore my relationship. When I met my ex she told me that she had been on and off for 8 months with her ex bf. She also told me that she was not in love with him as they were more of friends than a couple. With that, I felt comfortable being in a relationship with her and we started to spend every weekend together for months and then one day she confessed to me that she had slept with her ex and wanted to let me know so that I could make a choice as to end the relationship or forgive her. She seemed very remorseful and guilty about it and I trusted her for being honest and went ahead and gave her a chance. BTW, her ex had initially tricked her into the relationship without telling her that he actually lived with his son’s mother. In other words, he only spent time with her when he wanted to sleep with her. She told me all of this. After giving our relationship a second chance and a few months later he popped up and she slept with him again…..this time I lost it and told her things that I now regret and I ask the lord to touch and soften her heart so that she can remember what brought us together in the first place. Her father is a pastor and obviously comes from a christian background and my drinking was always a concern to her and it made her feel insecure in our relationship and her explanation for going back to her ex whenever we had problems is because she feels safe with him as he can’t hurt her….because she’s not in love with him as she was with me. He is using and manipulating her and it hurts me so much because I love her so much. I have since quit drinking and attend church regularly but she won’t see me and I am unable to show her the changes I’ve made in my life. Please pray with me so that God can make her realize that I am a good man with intentions of marrying her and starting a family and that he is only using her for her body and for convenience. We had started speaking about marriage and moving in together when her ex started manipulating her. I also ask for prayer to heal her hurt feelings from what I said to her and for forgiveness with in her heart for I really mean it and want her back in my life so we can spend it together forever.
    Also, I pray for wisdom so that I can perform my contract to hire position to the best of my ability in order to be hired permanently. Amen!!!

123. 123 Noleen Jan 18th, 2012 at 1:15 am

Good morning Pastor

I have a prayer request my husband and i are both pastors but we are suffering with poverty for years every time we think we have overcome it it just starts all over again. our children has finish the matric but in and out of jobs the only get jobs on temporarily. Due to all these things happening i actually feel like divorcing my husband and i feel bitter towards him. All i can say its just not normal to feel this way and experience such poverty.

124. 124 GERRIE Jan 18th, 2012 at 8:06 am

Please pray for me and my family to break every generational curse off of us. Especially all the males in my family. Break all spirits of lacking and proverty and male bondage off my family. please pray that I fall in Love with Jesus all over again. I have many short comings in my faith, because I focus on my circumstances instead of God. My faith waivers because of my finances and I live the life of fasting and I am at a place that my faith is being destroy because of my disbelief.
    I am at a point in my life that I have tried and tried to get connected with open heaven and I have failed. I am very tired and I feel rejected. Please pray for me and my extended family the joy and peace and to receive the blessing of Abraham upon our lives. The battle had already been won on the cross for us. I just need to c God’s glory unfold in our lives. Father God have mercy on me and my family in Jesus Name I pray

125. 125 Danelle Jan 23rd, 2012 at 7:10 am

Requesting prayer for my boyfriend Karl who has been killing himself slowly for years with crystal methamphetamine, that he would come to his senses and quit once and for all. He literally is in bondage to this evil drug and it is heartbreaking to watch him struggle. He had a heart attack at 38 and that was four years ago; his girlfriend at the time never once cared to explain the truth. She is still in the picture and encourages his meth use; I am told by both of them to “shut up” whenever the subject comes up. I think she wants him to die! This is a living nightmare. Please pray for him and for me. Thank you!

126. 126 andrew Feb 11th, 2012 at 5:18 pm

. I am in desperate need of deliverance of of
    >constant prayer to break free and close all the doors i have opened. I am
    >in fear that will never attain salvation again because i oppressed beyond
    >measure and God’s presence is no longer around me. I have know idea where i
    >am in the spiritual rhelm and feel i have wicked rulers and judges over me. I joined an occult and I cannot after I had left I cannot get this physical feelings and spirits to leave me alone.
    >These people are highly skilled in their word and their craft, whether it
    >is witchcraft alchemy, warlock,wizardtry etc. and i dont know what
    >rights they claim over me but i cannot break free. Please if could pray
    >for me for deliverance and revelation as to what i have been experiencing
    >it would be greatly aprreacited. Also if there is still hope for me to come
    >out of this whole i have dug for myself. I feel so dried out i cannot even
    >work up tears to cry. I am going to get deliverence prayer in a month.This ailment whatever it is has affected my family as well. I could use prayer deliverance of me and my family, restoration, and blessed assurance of salvation.

127. 127 Tina & Victor Logan Feb 13th, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Please pray for my marriage. Divorce papers have been delivered to me and though we are both Christians, neither of us have faithfully walked with Christ.

I have recently renewed my faith, found a church home and am standing in faith that our marriage is worth fighting for.

Pray for any demonic forces to be completely removed and that strong christian people come into my husbands life to soften his heart and to open his eyes to the truth.

Love in Christ,
    Tina

128. 128 Marianne Feb 19th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

HI…

I just wanted to say thank you soooo much to your God given TEMPLE the time that you took with me and helping me to get Justine back with your gifted powers. Through all the phone calls and e-mails, you were there for me and helped me to get him back i really believe in your SPELL CASTING. The Spirit has truly blessed you with a very special gift. Never give up and always continue to follow the light as you have been and things will continue to look up for you and many blessing will fall upon your TEMPLE WINTCRAFTSPELL. Just as you told me, Spirit always watches the actions of every person and makes determinations on their future based upon this. Well, my part with the extensive positive r easing is making me feel great again thank You i keep in contact with you, probably more that I should have. I have been blessed and I am grateful that your good wheel put you in successful path.

Marianne

LOS. ANGELES

129. 129 Sony Feb 23rd, 2012 at 8:40 am

Thanks lot for the article.

Please pray for my child(4 month old ), some days back, he got a different yelloish mark in the entire chin .Please pray that the skin becomes normal

130. 130 joyce Mar 3rd, 2012 at 8:59 pm

please pray for my mum, she had multiple cardiac arrest, current out of coma but very weak and cannot speak. Please for the healing power of God to touch and make her whole. tanx

131. 131 Joe Mar 13th, 2012 at 11:48 am

Please pray for my Fiancée Reney to who am engaged 3 years back and my marriage was fixed for this year. Since a month since i was busy with some official trip for the office’s work & i did not get time to talk to her and had a short communication gap. Therefore she became very sad and upset about my behavior and out of the anger & stubbornness her heart got hardened & she decided she don’t want to continue for this marriage. I tried to apologize but she doesn’t want to listen to anything and her parents are also supporting it, my parents and I are very upset and depressed with her behavior now. Please pray that god will touch her and give her the courage to forgive me and accept for the marriage. I really request for your prayer.

132. 132 marian Mar 22nd, 2012 at 8:44 am

Pray for my sister colette that her son father will stop troment their lifes, that he is find something else to do and leave them alone. That he will stay as far away as he can from her and her child and never see them again. The devil is a lier god is in control and ant man

breaking curses and controlling powers
Jezebel spirit