Stacey Campbell Apologizes for Confusing Todd Bentley Commissioning Prophecy

The recent statement by Fresh Fire Ministries about the marital separation of Todd and Shonnah Bentley has brought a lot of pain and confusion to the Body of Christ, admits Stacy Campbell, who prophesied over Canadian Evangelist Todd Bentley at his apostolic commissioning at what will go down in Christian history as Lakeland Outpouring in Lakeland, Fla.

HALLANDALE BEACH, FLA. – THE VOICE magazine/Advancing Christian Life & Culture

It is especially confusing because of the manifest miracles and demonstrations of power that have occurred, along with the public endorsement and prophetic blessing given to Todd only a month and a half before his separation from his wife, Shonnah.

I gave Todd Bentley a public prophetic word, which was broadcast around the world through GodTV.  The essence of the word was as follows:  “There is a generation that the Lord has spoken to me about that will operate in both the gifts/anointing of the Holy Spirit and the glory of God at the same time.”

(You can view the prophecy on YouTube click here.)

Although this is potential for every generation, the Lord highlighted to me 20 years ago that I was to help build and prepare a coming generation that He would pour His Spirit out on in a distinct way for national transformation. Biblically, there are certain “fullness of time” purposes on certain generations. As well, we see from Church history that there are different times and seasons where  “God comes close” and that generation sees a marked increase in revival and signs and wonders. I believe it is God’s will for every generation to attain fullness and labour for God’s kingdom “on earth just as it is in heaven;” however, I recognize that this does not always manifest on earth.

I prophesied publicly on GodTV that Todd Bentley would be a “first fruits” of a generation that would walk both in the anointing and the glory of God. I would like to acknowledge, that although Todd Bentley began his ministry this way, he has not finished his race this way. Miracles are an expression of the glory of God (John 11:40). However, the primary purpose of the glory of God is to make us one (John 17:22).  And marriage is the primary earthly expression of oneness (Ephesians 5:31-32).  Separation from his wife is evidence that the glory of God is not currently operating in Todd Bentley’s ministry.

Many people question how the gifts of the Holy Spirit can operate separate from the fruit of the Holy Spirit.  We know from the Bible that this is a possibility. As far as I understand, everything that has transpired regarding their decision to separate took place from the day of the commissioning onwards. Very similar to Acts 4:30-5:10, in the middle of “great power” and “great grace” and the Church having “all things in common,” Ananias and Sapphira lied to the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3). It is possible for believers to sin in the middle of great power. Even more revealing, after a great victory, Satan incited David to number the people (1 Chronicles 21:1), thus bringing the whole nation of Israel under judgment.  We know also from the Bible that great men of God (Moses, David, Peter, etc.) committed great sins (ranging from anger and denial of Christ to murder and adultery), all the while serving God sincerely. Abraham stumbled mid-journey through unbelief and was then able to recover and fulfill his destiny. Knowing this, I would like to call on the Body of Christ to manifest what Todd & Shanna Bentley are not yet able to manifest – the glory of God.

When Moses asked to see the glory of God (Exodus 33:18), what God showed him was His nature (Exodus 34:5-7): His compassion, mercy, forgiveness, etc…  This is not the time to throw stones. This is a time for compassion to stand in the gap for the Bentley’s marriage. This is a time for prayer, not gossip.  We are to weep with those who weep, and rejoice with those who rejoice (Romans 12:15).  When a leader of the Body of Christ falls, we are all affected by their fall, whether it is Ted Haggard, Jim Baker, Jimmy Swaggart, Paula White, Juanita Bynam or whomever.  Similarly, when a leader succeeds we are all strengthened.

In summary, I believe that it is God’s will for Todd Bentley to walk in the glory of God. I acknowledge that he is not doing that at this time. Perhaps the intercession of the Church could call him back into his destiny.

I am truly sorry for any confusion my prophecy may have brought to the Body of Christ. I am fully aware that Todd is not walking in this prophetic call. I do believe, however, that the potential is still there for the glory of God to manifest, not only in Todd and Shonnah Bentley’s marriage, but also in all of us who are saved through faith in the blood of Christ.  May we all increase in glory, which will be manifested in unity (John 17:22).

Stacey Campbell

Contact The Voice magazine editor at editor@thevoicemagazine.com
FREE download of The Voice magazine

44 Responses to “Stacey Campbell Apologizes for Confusing Todd Bentley Commissioning Prophecy”

1. 1 Concerned Intecessor Sep 1st, 2008 at 1:02 pm

Why won’t these “so called” leaders who were in error accept full responsibility and repent. You all, Stacey Campbell included messed up. We can’t have healing unless we do it the biblical way and that is: If my people who are called by my name would HUMBLE THEMSELVES, PRAY, SEEK MY FACE, and TURN from their wicked ways – then…

That TURNING requires REPENTENSE. Not only from Todd Bentley, but from all those leaders who publicly endorsed him. Please stop making excuses for the mistakes that were made and take full responsibility.
    So that, He can forgive our land.

Many people were and are wounded as a result of what has taken place and the leaders’s failure to use discernment. Therefore those same leaders to step up as real men and women of God and take responsibility instead of sending out these letters that only attempt to JUSTIFY their error. These justifications are merely excuses for why you failed to use discernment in this situation.

“Excuses are tools of the incompetent which build bridges to nowhere and monuments of nothingness, those who use them seldom amount to anything.” Author unknown

2. 2 Hephzibah Sep 2nd, 2008 at 1:41 pm

(Sigh!) Yet another “big-name” so-called prophet, trying to cover for her false prophecies and complete lack of discernment in this Bentley/Lakeland spiritual fiasco, but more importantly and more troublingly, NO MENTION of the Todd-Bentley-Lakeland dangerous heresies/false words/false doctrines/glorification of “angelic” beings/strange fire,/ demonic-manifestations-falsely-identified-and-extolled-as-manifestations-of-the-HOLY Spirit, etc/.. I believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and that His spiritual gifts are for today, but I don’t believe any of the things Todd was doing were done in the Holy Spirit, I believe he is profoundly deceived, as are the whole pack of so-called apostolic/prophetic “leaders” who endorsed his ministry. I believe many of them are actually operating in a spirit of divination, not the Holy Spirit, and that God has sent them a strong delusion because of their blatant idolatry of chasing after signs, wonders, power, money and fame, instead of chasing after the Lord God Himself. The demonic realm is responsible for at least a percentage of the diseases people suffer; why wouldn’t the enemy just call off a few of his demonic dogs to deceive people into thinking these so-called healings are from the true and living God, and thereby get folks to swallow the false doctrines of Bentley/Lakeland, and open themselves up to demonic forces far worse than the physical ailments they were supposedly healed from there?? Let’s love and pray for Todd and his wife, of course, but we need to pray even harder that the spiritual poison that has spread around the world from this unholy place will be acknowledged and nullified, and where necessary, repented of, that these deluded “leaders” have the grace and humility to see and acknowledge and publicly repent of their errors and delusions and sins, and that the Bride of Christ does not wander further along the path of spiritual seduction, but have eyes and heart only for her true Beloved, the real Jesus.

3. 3 Rick C Sep 2nd, 2008 at 8:55 pm

We need to pray for Todd and his wife and kids and remember Galatians 6:1-5. Be careful as the scripture says: “considering yourself lest you also be tempted”.
    Let’s pray and fast for complete restoration for him, his family and the ones that have been deceived to the point of ‘hurt’.
    The ‘great deceiver’ is running hard and gaining momentum in these last days and it can be easy to be deceived. Mark 13:22
    Amen and Shalom

4. 4 randy Sep 3rd, 2008 at 4:17 am

Don’t pray for Todd.
    He made his choice to serve the devil long ago.
    We all know the facts.
    Todd is a drunk for years.
    Todd is an adulterer for years, with multiple woman.
    Todd is a follower of deceivers and liars for years.

Pray for shonnah and the kids, for protection against Todd.

I for one, am glad to know the truth. The truth that
    all these “Elijah List” profits are proven false.
    So sad that Stacy and other Lakeland supporters joined
    the “dark” side. I pray they repent.
    (But will not hold my breath.)

5. 5 latonja flowers Sep 3rd, 2008 at 1:42 pm

several months ago I warned a friend about trusting in following this ministry, I told this friend that I had checked into another ministry that was similar to this one whose leader seemed to be close friends with Bentley and something just wasnt right and I’m grieved by leaders who don’t own up and fully openly repent when they are wrong…so my prayer is for leaders in the body of Christ…I pray the ones that belong to God be restored (not to lead) but restored back to God, in Jesus name. Amen.

6. 6 Sharilyn Greenlee Sep 4th, 2008 at 5:36 am

I understand that people are hurt by the Todd Bentley situation, but it is time to move on and leave Todd to his own devices. Let us not be stuck in this thing by our anger and outrage, but let us move on to the better things of God.

What Todd did is no different than what man has been doing for thousands of years, so let us see sin for what it is…SIN !! and not be stuck on the PERSON who sinned.

Like it or not, Todd Bentley is a member of the Body of Christ. We are of one Body. We are to pray as though this were our own sin. Would people be so harsh if it was themselves in this situation? No, because their sin is never as bad as anyone else’s…right?

God does not categorize sin according to evil deed. It’s all sin to Him, and it’s all wrong, and we all need to repent of it. Time to do that, quit focusing on what others are doing or not doing… and move on people.

7. 7 Jim De Arras Sep 5th, 2008 at 1:25 pm

Sharilyn Greenlee:

Todd *might* be a member of the Body of Christ, however his fruits do not confirm it. And God holds teachers to higher standards than the rest of us. Todd sinned and lied while teaching, that is a worse offense to God.

8. 8 Sharilyn Greenlee Sep 6th, 2008 at 10:15 am

Jim,

Todd had many “good” fruits, as well, however, what the world see’s right now are only the “bad”. Truly God does judge our leaders at a higher standard…but YOU do not. That is not your responsibility. Your responsibility is to lift up this fallen soldier and through your prayers to our merciful God pray restoration for Todd. You don’t have to agree with what he did. What he did was horrible, but his sin is no greater than the rest of man’s. Put yourself in his place, Jim. What would you want the people around you to do if this had been you? Love you back to restoration or reject you with judgement? Our God is a judge of the heart, and scripture bears witness to forgiveness…not just seven times, but seventy times seven.

9. 9 Edmund Rowlands Sep 6th, 2008 at 10:47 am

I have been in so many meetings (services) where ‘prophets’ have profecied to ecah other about the wonredful ministries they are going to be involved in. One meeting I went to the leader prayed for the preacher before he preached – the preacher fell on the floor- the rest of the meeting was spent with the up front prophets and teachers etc prophecying to the guy on floor how wnderful he was going to be – ‘you will preach before kings and queens – you will go to many nations – you will be anointed with an international ministry and thousands will be healed ……’ well – so far nothings happened! I guess there’s still time! However – I am now a little cautious about these public prophecies over folk, however good they are. Maybe they ought to share their prophecies in private and the would be more time in the service for the opublic to hear the ministry thay paid to hear.

10. 10 Karla Sep 8th, 2008 at 12:21 am

I’m completly amazed at the “hate” in the body of Christ towards Todd Benetly. Yes he made a huge mistake, and don’t we all. Who are we to point the finger in judgement of him. I think I remember Jesus saying something about how we are not to judge. He also made a huge impact in the Kingdom of God, many have been saved, healed and delivered in his ministry. When you’ve done that, then maybe you can sit in judgement. Why don’t we try praying for him and his family that God will restore all things and stop slandering him. Another thing, if you didn’t go to Lakeland and experience the presence of God for yourself, then you probably should stop judging that too.

11. 11 Jim Shearer Sep 8th, 2008 at 10:55 pm

I’m nobody important or famous, I am a skeptic, I don’t follow the latest trend, I’m totally desperate for the truth and passionate about Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God. I’ve never been to Toronto or Brownsville or even Lakeland, hey, I’ve never even been to a Benny Hinn crusade. But one thing I can say that I have been to and that is the presence of a living God. I have known God to strip everything that I have held onto and I have witnessed His mercy and grace in my life. I’m seriously blown away by the lake of respect that “the church” of Jesus Christ has for their fellow sojourner. I am reminded of an old Steve Green song back in the 80′s, “Wounded Soldier”. How dare we as “the body” show such discontempt of all our pride. I dare say that the things that go on in the comfort of our own homes would shatter our public reputation should it be revealed. I’m very sure that the WORD says that, None are without guilt, but that all must come to repentance. Why have so many of us forgotten that reason for the sufferings of Jesus Christ? Why have we forgotten that God’s greatest gift, Jesus was to bring us life and liberty, not to condemn and cast judgment on us, the fact that I believe that get most of us going on a high horse is that we see that God has allowed His grace to reach everyone and allowed His mercy to extend its healing even on those who “fall from grace” that we think that we are helping God out by casting judgment and ridicule on those precious children whom God so loves. How dare we “not” pray for Pastor Todd and his wife. Who are we that we are above another? From which bible are you reading from?

When a Prophecy is given and it is from God, it is meant for the receiver and only them. It is their responsibility to discern whether it is accurate or not. I am sure that when Stacy Campbell gave this Prophecy to Pastor Todd, it was then his responsibility to do with it as he was lead from the Lord. Stacey spoke from God in faith, she was obedient to the call of God upon her life, what was done with that prophecy is not her responsibility, but Pastor Todd.

As many men and women who live public lives there are also great burdens of responsibility. You may never of heard of me, but satan attacks my family every single day. He so hates my family because he has tried and tried to destroy it over the last 12 years of ministry. I am no different than anyone else, an neither is Pastor Todd and his wife. We need to stop with the ridicule and begin with the praying for the body of Christ. I do not believe that satan has won the battle yet, and nor is he ever going to win. Fellow sojourners of Jesus Christ, we must stop the naddering and truly lift up the name of Jesus Christ. What do ya say?

12. 12 William Southward Sep 13th, 2008 at 12:23 pm

Like Rats, they are all scurrying for cover. Patricia King, Stacey Campbell, Peter Wagner, etc, yes all of them, why can’t they just admit that they got it wrong? But then they would have to admit that they are wrong, in all that they preach, and do.
    What a mess, if you listen to the 3 episode of Patricia King’s video, re Todd, you will hear her ranting about Todd not admitting to doing anything wrong, or even living in sin. She hopes for the day when he will.
    And still she seems to think that the little woman, who is raising her children, should not point the finger, as she is as bad as Todd. To put it another way, we are all as bad as Todd, and how dare we point the finger.
    Why Patricia, we were not up on stage preaching and casting out Daemons etc.
    No you all need psychiatric help, then Prayer

13. 13 Sharilyn Greenlee Sep 14th, 2008 at 4:35 pm

Yeesh !!! With all the judgemental christians I see why the unsaved want to stay that way.

14. 14 Janet Skiles Sep 16th, 2008 at 2:16 am

My husband attends Ignited Church where the “revival” started. He asked me to go with him one night so I did along with our middle daughter. We walked into the foyer…I looked at my husband and told him, Honey, this is not of God. He said, you haven’t even gone into the service….I told him that God is a God of order not chaos which was rampant there that night. We talked quite a while after leaving (we stayed for about an hour). My points to my husband were as follows….Jesus didn’t shout to heal, he didn’t hit or kick to heal. After healing took place he didn’t bring those healed up to “testify” of their healings…for the most part he told them to go and tell nobody what happened. Why do you suppose he did that? Because everyone could see the healing…it didn’t need to be broadcast. When a man had been crippled from birth don’t you think to see him walking around would make one sit up and take notice and begin to inquire…how did this happen? My husband went back a couple of times more but I just couldn’t go it made my heart hurt and my spirit sad….now it’s sadder because of all the uproar that had come about and the fact that it’s given the unsaved more fuel for their fires.

15. 15 Jonathan Sep 16th, 2008 at 1:03 pm

Thankfully there are still leaders like Dutch Sheets in the body of Christ who, like many of us, have a sincere desire to see God move powerfully in this generation, but at the same time cherish truth and adherence to the word of God. I am thankful that he had the courage to obey God and come out and repent on behalf of the many leaders who lacked discernment and did not stand on the wall to warn the sheep when it came to Todd Bentley and Lakeland. As Dutch has so clearly stated in this letter, the issue is really not aobut Todd Bentley, his doctrines, his methods, or his lack of character, but the REAL issue is the complete lack of discernment in the body of Christ. Todd would have never had the platform or the publicity if had not been for the many leaders in the church and charasmatic media who elevated him to that place.

The truth is we are all part of the body of Christ and when one part hurts, we all hurt. This has been quoted with regards to Todd Bentley and his family, and there is some truth there, but the real pain is in the hearts of the many sheep who have been very hurt by this deception and “poison” that has been spread from Lakeland. Yes, there were some good things that took place in Lakeland, but only because believers with pure hearts followed leaders in the church to Lakeland in pure desire to see God move. Unfortunately, it is not this that will be remembered by unbelieving world or secular media, but the reproach that has come upon the body of Christ as a result. I fear that we have not even began to see all the fallout that will result from this and the devestating impact it will have on many good churches.

I hope you will join with me in this prayer…
    Please Lord – heal these wounded sheep and new believers whose trust has been broken. Forgive us for falling for the lie and deception. Restore TRUE shephards to our churches who will be more concerned with the state of the sheep then their own reputations (Ezekiel 34). Allow us to learn from this and help us to discern the true from the false in a day and hour when many false prophets and christs will arise. Bring forgiveness and healing so that we may not despise the miraculous but, as Paul exhorted us, continue to earnestly desire the spiritual giftings so that YOU, and YOU alone may be glorified!!! We know Lord that NO FLESH will glory in your presence. Be lifted up and exalted in this generation and draw all men to YOU. Bring Glory to YOUR NAME, not any man, not any place, not any church or movement.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

16. 16 Sean Sep 16th, 2008 at 11:24 pm

If the prophesy to Bentley was intended only for him, then it would not have been uttered into a microphone in front of an audiance of thousands as well as being broadcast to several different nations. It was intended for witnesses.

Furthermore, people are flawed and can make mistakes, but God does not. While being lead by the Holy Spirit, a true prophet cannot be inaccurate. An excuse that the prophesy was conditional does not wash, since the prophesy made claims of Bentley’s character. “And Todd, I have chosen you because of your background, because of your background, because of your background ….”. With the revelation from credible sources that Bentley’s character at the time of the prophesy was less than Godly, either the Holy Spirit got it wrong (which is impossible) or Campbell’s prophesy was not really from God.

Campbell seems to be trying to explain herself without admitting that this prophesy was not from God. Some people may be buying it, but it is obvious that it failed the Deuteronomy 18:22 test.

God has commanded us to test spirits and evaluate prophesies. Some may call that judgemental, but as someone once said “I had to be obediant to the Lord sir.”

17. 17 Joe Miller Sep 17th, 2008 at 1:25 am

I watched the YouTube video and am fairly certain all that head shaking has caused some brain damage in Ms. Campbell. She said that Todd Bentley was the first-fruits that would release the Glory of God for all the nations.

The guy right after Ms. Campbell said that God was telling Todd Bently, “You are a well pleasing son.”

Obviously these prophets are false. People, turn to Jesus and reject the false prophets! These false prophets plauged Israel. They tried to destory the NT church! And these same false prophets are alive today. You will know them by their fruit!!!

No more needs to be said.

18. 18 Ex Member of Centralights in Edmonton Alberta Sep 18th, 2008 at 1:57 am

Well we had Stacey/Wesley Campbell in Edmonton Alberta a few Years ago for a “So Called Worship Conference” It was totally Different such as they said if we give this much $$”Tithe” too God !!

We would be getting a 100 FOLD Back!!(Well were still Waiting”Like 10 Years”).

There were other Prophecies that NEVER CAME TRUE!!

Wonder Why Yes Why our Church is very Different the past Few Years(2004).

Honestly the #’s are DROPPING and People Attending a Church where we feel like Children Of God!!(Such as Heartland Alliance,Church on 99th,Beulah Alliance,Ellerslie Road Baptist,Some Pentecostal Churches,City Centre Church and other Baptist Churches or Honestly lots of QUIT due too Stress,Burnt Out,Guilt Trips”For Knowing TRUTH”,Talking about us that we know the Truth about He/She!

Even they make us feel like we are not even there when we are right in front of them!!(We seen this DONE since 1994!!)

So YES Stacey Campbell and her Husband Wesley should Apologize too us for FALSE Prophecies she given us at Glimpse of Glory(Edmonton Alberta) Worship Conference.

We wish these Faith Healers”Pastors” Can READ there Bible Yes Bible Cover too Cover and see the Words God/Jesus wants us too HEAR and not twist things around like Todd Bentley,Benny Hinn,Cal/Jan Switzer,Archie /Bess Binnie,Billy Smith etc

Truth that is needed too be SAID and People too know the TRUTH what the Holy Spirit told us this TRUTH since 1992!!

19. 19 Wigman Sep 25th, 2008 at 6:42 pm

Stacey,
    you absolutely missed the boat on this one. This was as blatent of a false prophecy as I have ever seen. Stop attempting to explain it away, you simply got it wrong–BIG TIME! Repent to God (and publically) and ask that God gives you a spirit of discernment–that you obviously were missing with this Bentley endorsement.

20. 20 UK citizen Sep 30th, 2008 at 3:08 pm

Anyone who claims to hold to the authority of Scripture should take note of Matthew 7:1 & 2 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way as you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

I was interested in the following sentence: “I would like to acknowledge, that although Todd Bentley began his ministry this way, he has not finished his race this way.” Well, has he finished the race? Have we? What’s new about gifted leaders falling into error? Sure, we all have our opinions about what is and what isn’t of God, I happen to be one of those people who think that healing is of God, but more importantly I know that to love God and to love your neighbour is the greatest commandment. There were many opponents of TB who were just waiting for him to fall. Perhaps there are those who now want to distance themselves from him out of fear that their own reputations will be tarnished. Don’t let all this talk of repentance and public confession be used as an excuse for not caring for, praying for, and actively supporting our brothers and sisters in Christ. It is possible to be spiritually gifted and yet lacking in the spiritual fruit department, so let’s be praying for reconciliation (firstly with God and then with others) because that’s the soil in which real fruit will grow out of.

21. 21 Nelson Fernandes - NewZealand Oct 1st, 2008 at 9:44 pm

Hi all,

Thank you for the insight… reading all the above, me a one time Christian and follower have decided to give up as I find the bible and all these so called leaders and Christians a hypocrite everyone just twists and turns things to their advantage. Now if there was really was a God living in each and everyone of you it would be different but I think not this is all a hog wash. we are born selfish and will die selfish. Just live life and enjoy it cause who has seen tomorrow no one has died and come back to say what is in store. It is just faith… just imagine that if some selfish person has written all the holy books (Bible, Koran, Vedas) and there is no truth in it… what a waste of time and to think of all the bickering on these so called Christian blogs/websites what an utter waste…

Now be like me and just let it all go and enjoy life for what it is. Be nice to the people you come in contact with everyday, be honest and do good. If there is a God he will be happy instead of you going round biting others heads and ears off.

Thank you all.

Yes would love to hear from anyone… my email address is nelsonf@hotmail.com

Nelson

22. 22 ND Oct 2nd, 2008 at 2:58 pm

”YOU CANNOT GET TRUTH ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU DEAL
    WITH JUDGEMENT”

11Th SEPT 2008.

Woke up this morning and was a bit tired and so decided to meditate some.started meditating on some Scriptures like God’s faithfulness .scriptures like :1corr 1:9 ”God is faithful …”1thes 5:23-24 ”And the very God of Peace ….Faithful is He …”Hebrews 10:23”Let us hold fast …; (for he is faithful that promised;)”Gen 8:22 ”While the earth remaineth …
    ”While i meditated on the above for a while i started mixing it up with Holy spirit scriptures like :John 14:26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, … .John 16:13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, … .

While i meditated on the above scriptures,i had a quick vision:

I was in a kind of gathering,fellowship.Then suddenly one of the ELDERLY in this meeting came from the back of the congregation and started flogging a young man in the meeting towards my back.His reason while He did this was that the young man was too young to be there.

There was a little bit of a commotion.While some people supported him ,some didn’t.
    Suddenly i saw that in the front of the meeting place were now gathered and standing together all the Elders.By now i had gotten the BIG cane he was using.

The gathering of the Elders in front were trying to king of suppress the protest and appeared to be winning.People did not want to be kind of seen to oppose them.By this time i enraged , was standing right in front of them in front of the congregation , somehow backing the congregation.If you are standing in front and facing the congregation,i was standing towards the left hand side of the front and if you were backing the congregation,i was at the right hand side.

All of a sudden ,the whole place became quiet and i heard the following words come out of my mouth:

”YOU CANNOT GET TRUTH ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU DEAL WITH JUDGEMENT”

Is important also to note that when those words came out of my mouth,those ELDERS who were initially trying to use their STATUS as ‘ELDERS that have to be respected’ and were therefore intimidating the people were nodding by now including the one who was doing the flogging.

The word until above is underlined because it stood up still in my spirit even after the vision.
    Also note that the word get means that some body is searching or looking for something which in this case is TRUTH.

When i came out of this vision,i went and searched all the scriptures that has to do with Judgement/Truth.I have spent hours reading , studying them and praying to get ALL what the Lord Is Saying.THE HOLY SPIRIT IS TALKING TO THE LEADERSHIP OF THE BODY OF CHRIST,THE CHURCH.The word ‘Get’ means:receive; obtain; purchase; take; understand.This means that The Elders i.e the Leaders of the body of Christ,the Church ,is been trying to OBTAIN OR ACQUIRE , RECEIVE OR UNDERSTAND TRUTH without DEALING WITH JUDGEMENT. And the Lord is saying NO.

Pilate:

Have the Leaders of the Church now become like Pilate?.Pilate was sitting in the JUDGEMENT HALL on the JUDGEMENT THRONE and was asking ”What is Truth?’.How about that.He knew that Jesus was innocent judging from even the allegation made against him by the Jewish leaders alone.I mean even without Jesus’ own defence.Even his wife eventually sent to warn Pilate against having any thing to do with that just man having been warned prior in the night before.God does not do a thing with out first warning,remember?… .So Pilate knew the truth.He knew that Jesus was innocent,he knew that the Jews were WRONG,but his problem was his POSITION.He did not want to loose his Gubernatorial position.So in order to maintain his position,he had to miscarry Justice and still had the Audacity to ask ‘what is truth’.Many there be in the Leadership position in the Church today who do not want to come out and judge righteous judgement just so that they don’t loose their position.Bible says that if we judge ourselves we will not be judged and now is the time to do so.JUDGEMENT WILL BEGIN IN THE HOUSE HOLD OF CHRIST REMEMBER?.

I tremble as i write this,because this,judgement is a topic that does not make for palatable reading or preaching ,yet we do not have to fear so much ,but this is a call for real self examination.Personally ,i have been conscerating,rededicating and repenting (where i think i need to) since this year,yet after this word from the Lord ,i have been re examinig again,just,just to be sure all is well.
    1corr 11:31:
    For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 32But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be
    condemned with the world.

We will be coming back with further insight into these as the Lord Permits.

NOTE:

PLEASE ENSURE THAT ANY MINISTER OF THE GOSPEL THAT YOU KNOW FROM PASTORS ,GENERAL OVER SEERS,SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS,GROUP LEADERS,EVEN BISHOPS ALL GET A PRINT COPY.PASS IT ACROSS TO FELLOWSHIP LEADERS AND INTERCESSORY GROUPS AS WELL.THE LORD WILL BLESS YOU AS YOU DO.

PEACE

NB:My Blogsite:http://www.nd-king.blogspot.com
    My Email address:nd@ephrath.org

23. 23 vir antonio Oct 2nd, 2008 at 10:03 pm

I strongly believe that Todd’s not yet done. I believe God has more for him.

If i may say, prophecies are not just for the present but of what the Lord will unfold in the future, in the perfect season of His own timing.

But let me ask one question though – when do we know if something is fulfilled?

Many characters in the bible fell in sin yet the Lord restored them and fulfilled what has been set to place from the beginning of time.

If the bible shares the testimonies of God’s grace, fullfillment and truth, I don’t seem to belive that what Stacy said was inaccurate and of her own.

24. 24 Rob Oct 4th, 2008 at 9:28 pm

The pentecostal movement has been devastated by repeated catastrophic moral failures because the movement is very weak on repenting fron sin.I pray that this failure will be addressed by the leaders of the movement.

25. 25 Leroy Easler Oct 6th, 2008 at 10:37 am

You are a false prophet. I wouldn’t be in your shoes for the world. You guys keep saying, “Thus saith the Lord.” The truth of the matter is that your prophecies fail and then you try to make excuses for why they failed. You should thank God you are living under GRACE. The book of Jerimiah says that the prophets who speak and say “‘Thus saith the Lord’ and I have not spoken, that prophet shall die”. You guys have a death sentence hanging over your heads. You are corrupt. Your doctrine is corrupt. You don’t have a releationship with Jesus and I just wish all of you would go away so that Christ’s church might be healed.

26. 26 Jason Marks Oct 8th, 2008 at 1:36 am

Prophesy speaks to potential! It is part of the 5 fold ministry. Its amazing how many people want to make it only a 4 fold ministry. Lets all pray for Todd and his family. He is part of the body and is needed.

27. 27 mike mcclure Oct 25th, 2008 at 8:18 am

The Bible says in Luke 11:13 “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” NKJV.

When i read this i know that the God and Father of Jesus will not trick me by giving me a demon when i am worshiping Him and praising Him and asking Him for miracles and signs and wonders. He is to be completely trusted because He is faithful and there is “no shadow of turning” in Him.

Food for thought. Why mud in the blind man’s eye? That really does not look correct to me, however the bible says this act was committed by no less than Jesus himself and the blind man was able to see when it was all done. Do we think that Jesus was working for satan and satan commanded his demons to back off the blind man’s eyes so the false doctrine of mud in your eye could be broadcast worldwide.

28. 28 revron May 4th, 2009 at 1:59 am

My response to the last message concerning the mud in the eye thing, consider a few things: who it was that put the mud in his eye, what the eye (and all the human body) is made of, and you see that Jesus was not using bizarre means to perform a miracle, He, the Creator, showed that once again He has power to turn dust to humanity, or in this case, human parts. Mud in the eye is not an excuse of us to go out and do bizarre things in the name of the Lord. Jesus probably fashioned a new eye out of the very elements eyes are made of.

29. 29 Daniel May 18th, 2009 at 3:15 pm

here’s some truth from behind the scenes in Abbotsford. Jessa first of all was an intern in the fall 08 cycle. She never applied for it Todd invited her into the internship. Even after a board member severly opposed it. Later Todd invited her and another intern to live in his house during the internship, and after the internship as a live in nanny.

At the same time the Bellingham, Washington church was being established so fresh fire could get a legal foot hold in America. This is evident by the lack and the sheer refusal to work with the local churches. It was just for the papers not the church.

In January 2009 2 members of the board confronted Todd about Jessa, and that it was wrong and they couldn’t stand by him about it. They where “relieved” of their position for doing so. This shouldn’t be surprising as another member of FFM was faceed with the same threat, after he caught Todd with another woman in England (this is what the dark night of the soul was actually about), the FFM member was forced to either work for FFM outside of North America or be fired. Jessa is woman number 4 that Todd has cheated on Shonnah with.

Todd isn’t 100% to blame just 80% the rest of the blame falls on those board members and pastors that refused to confront Todd on his infidelities. One in particular had the mind set that if Todd does it, it’s okay even if it isn’t for others. Others refused to confront because they didn’t want to loose their jobs (like many have over the years)

Even in Lakeland which I personally think was a two edged work of God, it was a blessing to the locals who have prayed for God to move. And the other edge was a judgement on Todd, in total over the top Todd style. During the highet of revival there was excessive drinking, slasher flicks, and other things I wont get into now with Todd and his inner circle (yes men). There was infighting with the leaders on stage, and the interns where just slaves with ministry badges. Or the fact that all the money collected for the orphans and for sudan never made it to them, it was instead used to pay for the buildings/land for the revival.

Even after Lakeland fell apart, and the news finally became public, Todd never returned home to Abbotsford. He remained in America (illegally) in California, then a breif stop in Reno for their quickey divorce rules. Then it was off to Rick Joyner and his marriage with Jessa

These words are not made up, this is a summary of many conversations I have had with former FFM employees, board members and former interns. I just can’t stand by and see Todd get away with this for a fourth time. A man who has turned his back on his wife and children once again. yet will be received by the masses as THE man of God.

30. 30 God is Love Jul 28th, 2009 at 10:31 pm

I attended Todd Bentley’s training center in Abbotsford, BC. I can relay that most of the speakers were men and women who communed deeply with the Spirit of God. We should be careful in criticizing manifestations whether we think it is the work of the Spirit or not, Matthew 12:24-33. What people need to understand is that the gifts of the Spirit do not define the character of a person and never will. Gifts will always follow passion, character will always follow Love. God will define us by our Love, because He is Love. It doesn’t matter what you or I think, God is Love, and because He is Love, He can redeem and He can restore. Therefore let us pray for Todd Bentley, a man who has exhibited passion for the gospel, let us now pray for his character.

31. 31 shipwrecked Nov 22nd, 2009 at 1:48 pm

I don’t know if anyone else will see this, or cares, but because of this man, (Todd Bentley), and all the so called leaders, Joyner, Wagner, etc., men that I HAD esteemed in the Lord, helping with his charade of fake miracles, healings and so forth, because of this my wife and I have turned away from the charismatic movement and Christianity in general.

Many people were hurt and injured emotionally, and spiritually, because of this so called “revival” Once again the “church” is shown to be fraudulent, money grubbing, attention seeking servers of themselves.

If our so called leaders are fooled so easily, where does that leave us followers?

My wife and I were actually chastised by our home group leaders because we dared question the validity of this man and his “revival”. We just didn’t have enough faith, didn’t understand how the Holy Spirit worked, etc.

I’ve given up on praying,reading the Word…whats the point. Jacob I’ve loved, Esau I’ve hated…Just call me Esau.

Signed.
    Living with my shipwrecked faith.

32. 32 christeen May 17th, 2010 at 7:28 am

We all need to remember where we have come from and remember God pulled us out of the depths of our sin and forgave us.

Who do we think we are to pass gudgement on a person, yes he did sin and yes people were hurt especially his family and close friends.

I am not one who sings Todd Bently praises i live in Australia but didnt go to any meetings or follow what everyone was saying, when you pass gudgement on someone no matter what they have done, you in effect are touching Gods anointed one and instead of complaining about him why dont you go and speak to God about it but firstly remove the plank out of your own eyes.

I suggest you pray for him and his family, we all have to be right with God. I Dont believe God is finished with him yet,maybe the media and christian leaders will never trust him again but my bible says God is a God of 2nd chances.

God will never fail us.

33. 33 Dale Aug 2nd, 2010 at 8:07 am

I am amazed at all the people who always quote Matthew 7
    out of context concerning not judging. Christians are commanded to judge. 1 John 4, 1 Cor 14, 1 Cor 5 (are commanded to judge those within) Why are you not in a cult?
    Or are you? 2 Timothy 4:1-4 describes Christendom at this
    writing. Catholicism has been gathered after man’s lusts.
    Why don’t Evangelical leaders tell Catholics the truth?
    There is too much money for TV preachers to be servants of
    God.

Jeremiah 23 and Jeremiah 5 describes the false prophetic
    movement well. Prophesying lies and my people love it so.
    Todd Bentley is just 1 false prophet in a movement of them.
    Bentley should have been denounced for the heresies he promotes before being exposed for adultery. They do not do this in the false prophetic. 2 Timothy 4:1-2 is a command
    to correct truth errors. (exposing this movement as false)

Wake up people. There will be an apostasy before Jesus
    returns. 2 Thes 2:1-3 The “prophetic” and “Faith Movement”
    are involved. Making people like Kenneth Copeland false
    teachers or prophets when objectively compared to scripture.
    The 100 fold return as taught by people like Mike Murdoch
    is heresy. It sells well to people who follow false prophets
    on TBN.

34. 34 Dale Aug 3rd, 2010 at 6:49 am

Revivalist Andrew Strom is putting out a Kundalini
    warning concerning a false anointing that leaders like
    Todd Bentley walk in. This false anointing appears to
    be able to be imparted by the laying on of hands.

Notice, 2 Timothy 4:1-2 is a command to correct heresy
    that many of today’s popular leaders promote.

See video:

35. 35 B.J & Kim Feb 23rd, 2011 at 6:26 am

Re: God is love

Why Did Todd Bentley have Affairs?? Is That GODLY In The Health/Wealth Movement!!!

36. 36 Mark Mar 30th, 2011 at 3:24 pm

I am sure every one of you can throw that first stone!!! God has a perfect will for Todd and Stacey said it. Any Christian knows that after a word is given that Satan comes to devour. God still has a perfect will for Todd, and it ALL can be covered in the blood.

37. 37 ricardo Apr 7th, 2011 at 7:36 pm

Please … come quickly Lord Jesus!!!!

38. 38 Steffunny Jul 27th, 2011 at 1:36 am

there are a lot of prophecies in the Bible that are quite comparable to the prophecy that was given by our precious sister Stacey. a word of the Lord came to a unmarried virgin saying……… the Holy Spirit will cover you and you will become pregnant notice she was NOT pregnant at that moment OR involved in any type of premarital impurity. A little shepherd boy annointed with oil was told he would be a King. Yet another man trembling and hiding in a wine press was called a mighty man of God. A chief of sinners, tax collector was called pure and innocent (Zacchaeus defined). There are MANY more examples but hopefully you get my point, to the human eye not a one was AS the LORD SAW them. Sadly i have seen annointed worship leaders prophecied over with such words as ushering in a massive move of God to entire regions……… on and on and on. Only to see them respond in pride and become puffed up with inflated egos and fall so deep into a pit that they are still trying to find their way out years later. i have seen people annointed to walk in purity and integrity fall into sin. In my most humble opinion i feel that every prophetic word given offers each of us the opportunity to humble ourselves and seek the Lord as to how we walk it out in humility and LOVE or to allow our hearts and minds to become full of arrogance and pride thinking of how GREAT we may become causing a humiliating fall. God deserves all the glory for His work in our lives. i am so appreciative of how Stacey Campbell humbly apologized and took accountability and made the choice of taking the problems full face. God bless her and all who listen for the word of the Lord and release it to the Body of Christ as good stewards of the Lords provision. Grace,peace and Love with a generous dose of JOY in the Holy Ghost!!!!!!

39. 39 Lucian Jan 8th, 2012 at 12:25 am

Because God’s desire for us is His Spirit – in Truth, Righteousness, Judgement, Understanding, etc – before we speak let us befriend our spirit and by God’s Grace come into His presence.

I found many insightful, and sorrowful comments here: we have not all come into One Mind – the mind of Christ. Even though we are flesh, we are also spirit, and this is where prophetic people, like Stacey Campbell, strive to live from and, in fact, do. When the
    ‘fear of the Lord’ led the people in the Exodus, it was the people who were in fear of dying because they had heard the sound of God’s Voice. Today, some people are hearing the sound of their own voice: i say their own voice, because God tells us to kill (kill can be like hate) the prophet who does not come is His (God’s) Name and say what He has commanded them to say: (both these things Stacey says she did). So, it is not Stacey who should be killed; God said that the worst thing that could happen to her was that the people would not be afraid of her voice. Personally, I still stop and listen when Stacey speaks – and i Discern spiritually. I would be very sorry, if on Judgement Day i found out that i had wasted my life because i made one or two wrong Discernments.

Unfortunately, Todd fell (so did Adam). While God was using Todd to ignite a part of His (God’s) Plan in Florida, God was using another man to ignite the beginning of a different part of His (God’s) Plan, in Israel (i know – i was there). Todd, or mankind, does not live a perfect calling, but God’s Plan is perfect and all will be fulfilled – God can use us to pick up where Todd left off – are we ready? We show our spiritual growth by our words and actions.

One comment reads of the grace of God, as: ‘lucky for Stacey that she lives under grace’: as though grace gives Stacey (or anyone) some kind of righteousness. Truly, truly, God’s Grace is a Gift that enables us to do what we could not do – to be pleasing in His sight. And remember, Grace is not eternal like Mercy is – we can fall from God’s Grace. It is only by God’s Grace that He enables us to walk in Faith and hear His Voice, and Discern, and speak Truth. God says to follow after Righteousness: as you Discern Righteousness, follow it. If any prophet does not seem to be from God, in your Discernment – follow them not. There are plenty of prophets to help get you on the path of Righteousness: keep your eyes on Yeshua (Hebrew for Jesus) until we all come into Unity.
    A paraphrase from “Joan of Arc” says: ‘If I am not in the Grace of God, may God put me there, and, if I am in the Grace of God, may God keep me there.’ That same Grace enables us to reach into our own spirits and commune with God, ..or satan. Each of us decides whose image we will bear, every time we act or open our mouth.

1. 1 Welcome to True Light Ministries' Blog » Stacey Campbell Apologizes Pingback on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 12:21 pm
  2. 2 Stacey Campbell on Todd Bentley « culture vs content Pingback on Sep 5th, 2008 at 5:34 am
  3. 3 Stacey Campbell Apologizes, but Doesn’t Own Up : Subversive Influence Pingback on Sep 15th, 2008 at 12:12 pm
  4. 4 Random Acts of Linkage #78 : Subversive Influence Pingback on Sep 20th, 2008 at 6:55 am
  5. 5 William Branham’s followers made him fall into heresy?!? | Bene Diction Blogs On Pingback on Aug 21st, 2010 at 8:34 pm